On no kkkg lost so total 1 point confirmed for me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
On no kkkg lost so total 1 point confirmed for me
5 goals in 3 questions.....can I be more proud?😎
Going to break all records in this round🤣
I was sure that this will be sheep answer
😲 😲
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tum log toh aisa shock ho rahe ho jaise Vijay sir came here and liked the post🤣
I would be less shocked if he did it🤣
I was sure too😭 yeh kya hogaya
I used to read FFs toh I used to like them but mostly OS
And normal chatting main kabhi like kiya nahi
I rarely do it
I thought all will say K3G!😭😭😭 Betrayed by sheep!