looks doubtful in the present scenario😒Originally posted by: listmist
I'm still hoping for better rudhita scenes next week😭
Hope they don't disappoints us again😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
looks doubtful in the present scenario😒Originally posted by: listmist
I'm still hoping for better rudhita scenes next week😭
Hope they don't disappoints us again😡
Hi all. What is happening ?
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Sahi mein atleast in bed wetting track we got wonderful Rudhita scenes, yahan toh hafte mein bhi ek accha scene nahi mil raha.why don't they understand viewrs are watching serial for Rudhita not for this unnecessary drama and Ani Mini 😒
Wahi toh 💔 they aren't getting what we want 🤔 bina reason hummein ani mini ki scenes toprahe hein
Can't they show 5mins of Rudhita scene daily
Originally posted by: listmist
I'm still hoping for better rudhita scenes next week😭
Hope they don't disappoints us again😡
Me too ash 😭
What??BRB guys after a quick shower🤣
Haina🤣🤣
🤗
Cannot join. In a class. Missing ranting .
Nope.....😲Originally posted by: reply1997
Homie are you on twitter? I was bb # i found same dp
I am not in any other platform other than india forums. This is my first forum too.