Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Then show name should be change to choti maa bhi kabhi girlfriend thi😆
Savage 🤣
Woh parallel chala sakta 😆
Aur bb bhi parallel 🤣
😆yeh kya binu ko tum log ab bisexual banane mein jut gaye!🤣 binoy sirf or sirf
miniMAHI ka hai aur kisika nehi!😡
Makers should be glad that viewers love the show, if they don't control the damage now, then i have no words 🤬
Originally posted by: reply1997
I kno but i love to call this Bin(tras..bin)-Min 🤣
Seriously
High time to redeem it..!
That sounds🤢OMG! Bin ke andar Min 🤣
bhari kaka pls.Originally posted by: reply1997
Il ship them 24x7 hrs. Il create vms. I want mini to stay away from Ani at any cost. I can ship her with bhari kaka as well. Which best btw?
Mahi i ship bin and min
I already explained why i called this bin-min. Check previously pages lol