
Well that was the initial plan. But Naahh Not now!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing

Well that was the initial plan. But Naahh Not now!
But I love you too naa❤️
Aww I love you Mahi 🤗❤️
🤣🤣
Tumlog sautano ki fauj taiyaar krdo mere liye...Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
ab bana do... Really I so want to see that eyelock between FM and Bidu☺️🤣

Originally posted by: Prit_007
And I'm waiting for the khatarnak gifs she'll post for me 🤣🤣

🤣🤣
Fir tu wo gaana gana Dil mat dena meri sautan ko
❤️And i am gonna love her gifs 🤣
btaiyee ...koi kadar hai ki nhi meri dost?Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Make one gif of FM and Bidu's eyelock....pleaseeeee🙏
NOO PLEASE NOO
🤣🤣Obviously track will end on positive note. I'm sure about it😆 but 2020 hi khtm na ho jaye inke 10 days se pehle 🤣