what about the song 'akhon ki gustakhiyan maaf ho' from 'hum dil de chuke sanam'? do use it too 😆
Ankhon ki gustakhiya for MiNoy 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
what about the song 'akhon ki gustakhiyan maaf ho' from 'hum dil de chuke sanam'? do use it too 😆
Ankhon ki gustakhiya for MiNoy 😆
dekhaaa and I'm continuously laughing like maniac🤣🤣Originally posted by: Prit_007
Pehle tujhe link share kiya wo check kar 🤣
Romantic se zyada funny tha tohh seh liyee❤️
And Mini be like Maa ki dua hai phoole phale tu sachaiyo ki raah pe chale tu 🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
wonder how will he do that?😲🤪
Let kaka decide🤣🤣
Bon be like kya ho raha hain yaha? Ani will be chali jao bondita 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I m rooting for second marriage. I want Ani to taste the fruits of his toil🤣🤣
And I want Bon to be happy with her mom in Culcutta and Ani regretting😆
it would have happened if it was a novel since i have read similar kind of novel where heroine leaves hero & starts living in other city with her aunt, but since it's a serial so not possible for sure.😆
Originally posted by: listmist
I m just🤣
🤣
HE IS MINE ALTHOUGH WE ARE ONE BREAK. BUT IT'S A TEMPORARY ONE.....😆Originally posted by: Prit_007
I love that scene and I guess Bidu too 🤣
dekhaaa and I'm continuously laughing like maniac🤣🤣
Itna pasand aya 🤪🤣🤣
Mahiii 🤗❤️
Sneha (@Sneha65628810) Tweeted:
@justtheotherKb Sodamini surely exposed infront of anirudh after 10 days #BarristerBabu https://twitter.com/Sneha65628810/status/1297952553611788296?s=20
How Many of you agree with this that Saudamini will be exposed after 10 days ??
expose hoga ki nehi pata nehi par ani sure gonna stop doing sauda ranting after 10 days.