Haha aap na khelte hue bhi sheep mein consider hojate ho🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha aap na khelte hue bhi sheep mein consider hojate ho🤣
Gujarati Cho ?Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kemchh ho? Majamma?
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I dislike that color too 😆
oops i realize now i quoted wrong color..😆 I dont like Stunnerz colour. Indifferent to Burgundy.
Any color is bearable for me except Golden one😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I dislike that color too 😆
Good morning Guys 🤗
Oh helloOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Haha aap na khelte hue bhi sheep mein consider hojate ho🤣
I am not a Sheep😎
OMG Shiri!!Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Good morning Guys 🤗
Your siggy is love☺️
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Gujarati Cho ?
Nope😆 woh karishma ki karishma mein unki neighbor yeh bolti thi🤣
You are non playing sheep😆
Waise kya kar rahe ho ?
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Any color is bearable for me except Golden one😆
Your current color suits your dp though 🙂 or.maybe you changed your dp to suit the color😆