Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
RK friends, please congratulate our Suta for her promotion.
Here is the link--- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/radha-krishna/5174941/congratulations-sutapasima-for-your-promotion-as-cool-viewbie
Originally posted by: stormborn
I have stopped watching.
I am watching the show called RK ...where nothing is divine for me anymore 😔
I am watching for Sumedh
But today episode what's krishna saying to radha to stay hereafter in dwarka??
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I am watching the show called RK ...where nothing is divine for me anymore 😔
Even paundrak knows krishna has no feelings of Rukmini in rk epic ..waah
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
I am watching for Sumedh
But today episode what's krishna saying to radha to stay hereafter in dwarka??
First time I am hearing Krishn asking Radha to live in Dwarika and no need to go back to Barsana and her Pati or In Law’s house . 😲
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
First time I am hearing Krishn asking Radha to live in Dwarika and no need to go back to Barsana and her Pati or In Law’s house . 😲
Exactly...Then why sridhama curse of 100 yrs
Can we list out one day radha and krishna seperated??
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
I am watching the show called RK ...where nothing is divine for me anymore 😔
I am watching since last night only to watch Sumedh in negative role. He rocked in Manja and Ashoka.