SHIVIKA-SS-A FEW STOLEN MOMENTS part 13

Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4859605

Here’s a link for the first 12 parts

Hey guys I had stopped writing but after seeing so many requests to continue this story I have decided to continue it, I hope a can pick up where I left off from 

This one is for you Shinika 

Part 13

Shivay stared in amazement admiring the courage of this gorgeous beauty in his arms, her body maybe out of energy but her spirit so still so strong. He, in all his life had never met anyone quite like her, maybe that was the attraction for him but one thing he had realised that, all the rules he lived by up until he had met her just didn’t apply to her, she was special and whilst he had always left his heart on the back seat this time it was his heart that was in charge, he remembered om’s words, “ when you meet the one shivay, you will know and you won’t be able apply your logic, your heart will rule your actions not your head”. Shivay had laughed at them words in the past but now he was realising how true they were.

After a few moments he came out of his thoughts back to the current situation, Anika was still unconscious and he didn’t want to leave her. He called khanna to come and pick up priyanka and soumaya and to inform them that anika has has gone home, then he booked a suit for himself in the resort, he needed to be there when Anika woke up, he wanted to talk to her, he wasn’t sure what about but he couldn’t let her think about him they way she was at the moment.

Shivay carried Anika to the suit and placed her On the bed covering with her a blanket to make sure she’s comfortable and then he prepared a coffee for himself he wanted something stronger but he also wanted to be sober for when she woke up. He sat on the couch staring out of the window trying to think of what he’s going to say when she gets up but he didn’t know where to start, he still valued his age old ideologies but at the same time he wanted her too. He couldn’t think of any logic behind his choice there was no explanation for his attraction to her .... his mind went round and round in circles until he was too exhausted to thinks closed his eyes, some hours went by, it was the middle of the night when Anika woke up him up with a glass of water in his face.

startled he jumped up but to his surprise the first thing he shouted out was “ANIKA “ yes it was her in all her fury. “What are you doing Anika??” “What am I doing? What are you doing? Why have you bought me here? Why didn’t you take me home ? If you are thinking that I’m going to let you get your way with me again then you’re sadly mistaken” yes she was up and refreshed and bombarding him questions and accusations, he watched her in silence when she had stopped shouting he stood up ... I just want to talk to you “ he said in a limp tired voice, he was tired of fighting, with himself more than anyone else.

Anika who could clearly see shivay’s exhaustion, didn’t want to fight anymore but at the same time she wanted to keep things straight she was tired herself of all the heartache and staying in the limbo of not knowing where she stood or where things were going. With a deep sigh she calmed herself down to be more rational. “ what is there to talk about?” She asked, a very broken SSO placed a hand on her cheek, caressing it gently, “ please promise me that you will never do that to yourself again... please ... if anything had happen to you tonight I would have never been able to forgive myself “. Anika suddenly got the reminder of what was happening on the dance floor when he’d come in, she gave another sigh, mentally smacking herself for being so stupid, “ I know I was out of order ... but I was just so angry...” he shushed her hurriedly “ I know... but please don’t ever punish yourself like that “.

Anika suddenly came out of the trance and moved his hand off her face, “ I think we should just forget about this whole thing... everything that’s happened between us... we need to be as far away from each other as possible... this isn’t good for either of us “ she was blabbering on , looking around the room, looking anywhere but at him. Shivay knew what she was saying made all the sense in the world but once again he couldn’t even imagine never seeing her again, his  heartache spilling out of his eyes, “ you think we can”. “ we will have to there’s no choice “ she carried on through her sobs as she was still trying to stay strong but failing miserably . “ we have no choice this is for the best... I moving away for my knew job tomorrow.... and please don’t try to find me” she finally stopped to look at him.

He was in tears , devastation showing rom his soul through his being, “ please she pleaded... promise me .... you won’t come after me” he put his head down as if trying to avoid making the promise, but she held his face in her hands and moved it up to face her, wiping away his tears and caressing it gently, he bought his hands up to hold hers , keeping them there, kissing them gently, her touch was as comforting as ever, “ you promise she asked again “ reluctantly her nodded his head.

a few moments later Anika moved and turned to leave, as she slowly walked away, she could hear his sobs, she could feel her heart breaking and his too. Maybe one last time she thought, maybe we can steal a few more moments, maybe we can have the rest of this night for us and then tomorrow will be a new day and a new start. With that thought she turned towards him , he was looking at her with his hopeful eyes and couldn’t believe it when she ran back in his arms, she cupped his face in her hands and placed her lips on his. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

Edited by Fatimapervez - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fatimapervez

Hey guys I had stopped writing but after seeing so many requests to continue this story I have decided to continue it, I hope a can pick up where I left off from 

Part 13

Shivay stared in amazement admiring the courage of this gorgeous beauty in his arms, her body maybe out of energy but her spirit so still so strong. He, in all his life had never met anyone quite like her, maybe that was the attraction for him but one thing he had realised that, all the rules he lived by up until he had met her just didn’t apply to her, she was special and whilst he had always left his heart on the back seat this time it was his heart that was in charge, he remembered om’s words, “ when you meet the one shivay, you will know and you won’t be able apply your logic, your heart will rule your actions not your head”. Shivay had laughed at them words in the past but now he was realising how true they were.

After a few moments he came out of his thoughts back to the current situation, Anika was still unconscious and he didn’t want to leave her. He called khanna to come and pick up priyanka and soumaya and to inform them that anika has has gone home, then he booked a suit for himself in the resort, he needed to be there when Anika woke up, he wanted to talk to her, he wasn’t sure what about but he couldn’t let her think about him they way she was at the moment.

Shivay carried Anika to the suit and placed her On the bed covering with her a blanket to make sure she’s comfortable and then he prepared a coffee for himself he wanted something stronger but he also wanted to be sober for when she woke up. He sat on the couch staring out of the window trying to think of what he’s going to say when she gets up but he didn’t know where to start, he still valued his age old ideologies but at the same time he wanted her too. He couldn’t think of any logic behind his choice there was no explanation for his attraction to her .... his mind went round and round in circles until he was too exhausted to thinks closed his eyes, some hours went by, it was the middle of the night when Anika woke up him up with a glass of water in his face.

startled he jumped up but to his surprise the first thing he shouted out was “ANIKA “ yes it was her in all her fury. “What are you doing Anika??” “What am I doing? What are you doing? Why have you bought me here? Why didn’t you take me home ? If you are thinking that I’m going to let you get your way with me again then you’re sadly mistaken” yes she was up and refreshed and bombarding him questions and accusations, he watched her in silence when she had stopped shouting he stood up ... I just want to talk to you “ he said in a limp tired voice, he was tired of fighting, with himself more than anyone else.

Anika who could clearly see shivay’s exhaustion, didn’t want to fight anymore but at the same time she wanted to keep things straight she was tired herself of all the heartache and staying in the limbo of not knowing where she stood or where things were going. With a deep sigh she calmed herself down to be more rational. “ what is there to talk about?” She asked, a very broken SSO placed a hand on her cheek, caressing it gently, “ please promise me that you will never do that to yourself again... please ... if anything had happen to you tonight I would have never been able to forgive myself “. Anika suddenly got the reminder of what was happening on the dance floor when he’d come in, she gave another sigh, mentally smacking herself for being so stupid, “ I know I was out of order ... but I was just so angry...” he shushed her hurriedly “ I know... but please don’t ever punish yourself like that “.

Anika suddenly came out of the trance and moved his hand off her face, “ I think we should just forget about this whole thing... everything that’s happened between us... we need to be as far away from each other as possible... this isn’t good for either of us “ she was blabbering on , looking around the room, looking anywhere but at him. Shivay knew what she was saying made all the sense in the world but once again he couldn’t even imagine never seeing her again, his  heartache spilling out of his eyes, “ you think we can”. “ we will have to there’s no choice “ she carried on through her sobs as she was still trying to stay strong but failing miserably . “ we have no choice this is for the best... I moving away for my knew job tomorrow.... and please don’t try to find me” she finally stopped to look at him.

He was in tears , devastation showing rom his soul through his being, “ please she pleaded... promise me .... you won’t come after me” he put his head down as if trying to avoid making the promise, but she held his face in her hands and moved it up to face her, wiping away his tears and caressing it gently, he bought his hands up to hold hers , keeping them there, kissing them gently, her touch was as comforting as ever, “ you promise she asked again “ reluctantly her nodded his head.

a few moments later Anika moved and turned to leave, as she slowly walked away, she could hear his sobs, she could feel her heart breaking and his too. Maybe one last time she thought, maybe we can steal a few more moments, maybe we can have the rest of this night for us and then tomorrow will be a new day and a new start. With that thought she turned towards him , he was looking at her with his hopeful eyes and couldn’t believe it when she ran back in his arms, she cupped his face in her hands and placed her lips on his. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

Thank you so much yaar i didnt noticed till date got busy in life and its amazing continuation  pls pls continue the story

Once again thank you so much

Waiting for the update. Hope i will get it soon

Once again sorry for not acknowledging your beautiful work

😃 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fatimapervez

Part 13

TO BE CONTINUED 

Thank you so much yaar i didnt noticed till date got busy in life and its amazing continuation  pls pls continue the story

Once again thank you so much

Waiting for the update. Hope i will get it soon

Once again sorry for not acknowledging your beautiful work

😃