Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Omg who wrote goat except me😆
I did🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Omg who wrote goat except me😆
I did🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I want an award for having the most unique answers.
I will get this award
as per discussions till now
majority answer is horse
monkey - 2 goals
goat - 2 goals
rest are with singe goal
Who wrote monkey ?
Who is my partner in this answer
So what are the common answers?
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
I wasn’t interested in Didi ki Sauten. Its only after the title change that I wanted to give the soap a try. Thankfully they changed it. It was supposed to be a very intense story
I love intense stories It did start off as intense
I wrote butterfly as I considered horse as pet
I dont consider insects and reptiles as animals
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
can't beat mine..Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow 😭
You played with a rat???😲
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I dont consider insects and reptiles as animals
Same
I first thought to write Earth Worm but than I thought they are not animals they belongs to Opisthopora.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I dont consider insects and reptiles as animals
Chalo atleast one sheep thinks like me. But I will rebel if WD and zeal consider insects as animals!!