Originally posted by: togepe30
Ole ole ole😆
🤣🤣 mera dialogue
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: togepe30
Ole ole ole😆
🤣🤣 mera dialogue
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You flatter me too much Shera☺️
Shera I believe Sandy would be better in this as she is an amazing editor
I am not that good to be honest😆
U r good Alexia, i like ur siggies too
I know right it tastes really goodOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I like chole too yumm and healthy
Exactly i agree who loves u will accept u as how u r thats it nothing else matters
I agree totally. If a person actually likes me he/she will accept me as I am and nothing else should matter. Not the comments of people who dont like you
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How did not write cake?? You should have asked a kid passing by or your next door. They would’ve told you “cake” only 🤣
or playing with the balloons 😉
https://youtu.be/hcCvSmjHwGYOriginally posted by: togepe30
Ole ole ole😆
I dislike the remake but did like the old one a bit
I am getting only 3😕😒😕😒
Discussions dekh kar mera mann bhar gaya this time i am not common sheep..
I became special sheep
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
I am getting only 3😕😒😕😒
Discussions dekh kar mera mann bhar gaya this time i am not common sheep..
I became special sheep
I may get one 🤣
They start befriending them when they are cubs, & grow up with them. So that's how they become friends & used to each other. But you must change your lifestyle if you want to live in the wildlife, some people actually live that way. 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yess i have seen that too omg i am like woahhhh how can they befriend LION n TIGER
I am a newbie into this world of PS so I am apprehensive as I dont want to make him witness horror😳Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U r good Alexia, i like ur siggies too