My comment starts with we've no issues with villains and hima ka starts with please don't destroy Ani's character sir..
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
My comment starts with we've no issues with villains and hima ka starts with please don't destroy Ani's character sir..
🤣🤣
Even me too do rewatch it sometime.😆
@bold give me credit for that!
The song ajaa dhola was also a good one, it was shot so beautifully on them! ❤️
Me too sometimes remember it and suddenly start watching
Now I am feeling like watching it😆
Yup credit definitely goes to you for starting this discussion😆
Yup Aaja dhola was really beautiful❤️
I don't know but this show had a grace which is rarely found on itv❤️
Kabhi fursat ho toh cc pe we will discuss
Bhujo to jane 🤣
Multiple writer hai kya? 😆
Haan jes 😆
Tumne mera and hima ka face hide nahi kiya🤣🤣🤣
Woh shit face hide karna toh bhool gaya 🤣
Sorry yaar 😵
My comment starts with we've no issues with villains and hima ka starts with please don't destroy Ani's character sir..
🤣🤣
Mast comment mara hai tum logon ne
Me loved reading the comments
Bechara director kahin post delete na karde🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Omg i love this i just love this ❤️🤣
I guess Sujz also commented here😆
Shows how much everyone is frustrated with this track and destruction of ARC
Lol let them know 🤣
And I saw yours 🤗🤣
And I liked your both comments 🤣
I've no issues..ittusa toh dikhta🤣🤣 no need of sorry at all❤️