Originally posted by: caller123
I hope Ani say sorry to Bon on Monday .But I am not sure.
Me too 🙈😆
Hope this time we are rite 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
I hope Ani say sorry to Bon on Monday .But I am not sure.
Me too 🙈😆
Hope this time we are rite 😳
I too hope Lalz .Let them make us right at least this time.
It's good as I will be busy this weekend . I don't have time to bang my head.
Originally posted by: caller123
I too hope Lalz .Let them make us right at least this time.
Yeah atleast this time🥺
We were defending Ani and they are trying to prove us wrong .🥺Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah atleast this time🥺
Originally posted by: caller123
🤗
After reading Mahi's review , I wonder whether he shouted and sent her because of fear Baumik will do something to Bon or if he feared Baumik would reveal the truth about his marriage .
I watched it after Mahi's review . I didn't watch fully. After he shouted at Bon, he calmly also asked her to go. Right ?
I am still not justifying it still . He should have come out with Bon. Should have explained her in her own way and should have gone back.
Nothing can justify his behaviour kate, beleaive me nothing. He can shout at bon's maa but not at Mini's father why??
Nothing can justify his behaviour kate, beleaive me nothing. He can shout at bon's maa but not at Mini's father why??
Because he thinks Mini's father is right. That he or Bon is the reason for Mini's situation .
But still he should not have shouted at Bon. She had gone through enough that day.
Originally posted by: caller123
Because he thinks Mini's father is right. That he or Bon is the reason for Mini's situation .
But still he should not have shouted at Bon. She had gone through enough that day.
Only he not bon, it was he, who married her, she didn't insist him for this marriage. Even in all this chaos it is Bondita who is not at fault, who is innocent.
🤣🤣
I have to agree .Only he not bon, it was he, who married her, she didn't insist him for this marriage. Even in all this chaos it is Bondita who is not at fault, who is innocent.