Th1. EDKV2 Forum Sheep Tournament! PMs sent! Note Pg. 26- Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.4k

Users

20

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

DTQHASRWVOH4IKK5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

i dont think he is a part of filtercopy, he is an independent youtuber na?

I don't know...... But filtercopy made his video their post... so I thought... 😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CEKOV2VQFJNTPYFQ

I Pepe's in my school WhatsApp group and found 1274 messages... Thank God I muted the group for a year🤓

What?😲🤣

YG6JMCMVA4NOSTFS thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Sau tak sach in Meenakshi Rajvash istyle🤣

Rupal Patel Wiki, Age, Family, Husband, Children, Bio | The Celeb Bio


Ah I forgot about its prequel or squeal or whatever it is...

Knew this show was immortal.

DTQHASRWVOH4IKK5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

1274 then.

Now 1333.

I didn't open the group😆

YG6JMCMVA4NOSTFS thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

@Lavs, love your signature ka quote from DOTS... Sijin...

KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 5VN2DZ72XHO5YDFN

Yeah 😆

I can't leave my bf Shravan Malhotra☺️ and my heart vageeeeee... Commitment pulls back. I dint want these two to hate me 🤣

@bold, me can never hate my Mishtu
CholeKulche thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OIQBNZNJOFDBKEDW


🤣Oh dear god please end this nuisance.

Kundali is a puzzle hard to decipher.

You know maybe just me but do they get younger as they take leaps?🤓 They are meant to be older but they look younger and better as they take leaps...its like a glow on their skin.

@blue- That's a ritual going in Ekta serial going from back Kyunki ,Kasauti🤣


In kundali it like horror show and unfortunately my Mom loves to watch it😭

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DX4AZLJZJ5KSL63U

Image

Me in the field of *don't know the name of the flower* field🤣 Anticipating the results

Result kal ayenge🤣

Aaj discussion hoga🤣

DTQHASRWVOH4IKK5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yes...

Thanks to the girls and the their sticker sticker game 🤣

YG6JMCMVA4NOSTFS thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IZWWAAEIWSIZKZUW

1274 then.

Now 1333.

I didn't open the group😆

🤣🤣 Waaaaaaaaaaah Misthi That is heck of a lot of messages...Luckily you had it on mute...i cannot image the amount of whatsapp *tings* or bell coming through constantly..

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".