it was a good time on this earth, ab jhola uthake chal padne ka waqt aaya, bye bye world!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it was a good time on this earth, ab jhola uthake chal padne ka waqt aaya, bye bye world!
Yeh rishta kya kehlta hai which started way in 2008 aur abhi bhi chal raha hai🤣
Abhi tak iss serial walo pata nahi ki yeh rishta kya hai🤣
Maybe they got busy or something. I hope they send their answers today. 😎
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Wait for me, I am also coming
Jaldi aao🤣
Yeah I know about it, I was 7 when it started🤣Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Arre there is a Telugu show Abhishekam which is even much started before Yrrkh. Its the longest one I think and is even in guinness world🤣
Rajan Shahi must end it now.Its high time
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Bhool gayi about Yrrkh yeh its stretching from years but Bhagya esp Kundali is expert in stretching tracks🤣
But its high time YRRKH ends yaar. It started when I was in 4th class and this year I will graduate for god sake🤣
🤣🤣 I think this show will go on till the next generation with leaps and new cast and what not...Never ending immortal show in SP.
Kundali have not understood til date... Bhagya does the cv keep having memory loss because after every meet up, the two act like they met for first time (abhi pragya i mean)
😭🥺Me is cryingOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
No sorry... 😡
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yup 😎 to express how much I LAW you ( love you).
😆
Waise you did counting wrong.
Not 20 celebs... More than that😎
@bold

Leave it we will find the value of infinite before this show ends🤣Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣🤣 I have forgotten about this show...At first I thought it ended...I realised I was wrong..Is there an end to it?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It will end when we will find X🤣
🤣 Arrey Lavs that might be never then...(Poor X)
I guess its immortal show