Originally posted by: caller123
I know it won't happen as he shares mini ka mini brain.😆
Both are brainless and hence made for each other😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: caller123
I know it won't happen as he shares mini ka mini brain.😆
Both are brainless and hence made for each other😈
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Exactly Shre it really hurts 😭
Apni maafi apne paas hi rakhe wo. Today Ani proved Bon is just his responsibility which he just had to bear 😕 and whenever it's about his so called apne and dost she is literally nothing for him. He just doesn't care about her trauma he just cares for them who have a lot of people to care for them 😈
I want Bon to give him royal ignore now😡
I can't tolerate this kind of behaviour from Ani🤢
He deserves this 🤓
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Nation wants to know....Mr ARC....where is your brain? Is your medal gold plated?from where you buy amplifier to destroy our ears?....😈😎
Brain is in Mini Shini's pallu. My medal is 24 caret gold. I bought amplifier from London University and tel me talke kha gaya me woh.
Guys i use india forum on phone, so i am not able to upload profile pic plus i don't knw how to upload gifs, can anyone help me and tell me how to do all this via phone??
Originally posted by: listmist
Using a kid to fulfill his dreams😡
yup😡😡
Agree Sujz... Bondu deserves better.
Exactly let them get their pyaar muqaam or whatever shit it is. Bon deserves better.
Originally posted by: caller123
Bold - I too will be happy.☺️
No I want to see him in coma after his heartbreak with uski mini😎
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Then mini will win the challenge 🤬
Which I don't want 😡
Let mini marry binoy...let him call her as maa..!
And bon should leave him aswell.!😈
Bon should say him I don't want to leave with you.... I don't like you...... Send me to my village😭