Aise dukhi nahi hote😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aise dukhi nahi hote😆
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
☺️ Me too...🤣
Edit: I'd be Lee Jong Suk even☺️or hypnotise him to make him mine🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Ye idea accha hai🤣
Hello!!! Me is here 😎
I am here with my Babu... 
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
What if I tell you guys some questions have a variety of unique answers?😆
No way. I think you are just trying to test our nerves. With common questions like those we can't go unique. 😆
Is it a spoiler?😲
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
It is interesting being able to meet new clients/people from around the world and locally😳. More the reason I love being in hotel industry/events.
Yes....it's quite interesting but I am sure even the responsibility is huge!
It is quite interesting, its something different on a daily basis even though a similar pattern may follow.
Cases in UK death wise are down but in terms of cases in general, they are fairly high. Its sort of on the margin so to speak (sometimes its slightly high, sometimes low). They are monitoring locally right now and conducting test so we shall see. Hopefully no more lockdown. I am personally sick of hearing that word.
Welcome ji🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I agree...as of now I am enjoying the most😎🤣
I thought only sheeps have all the fun, but you proved me wrong.😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Welcome ji🤗
Dhanyawad, shepherdess 😆🤗
No way. I think you are just trying to test our nerves. With common questions like those we can't go unique. 😆
Is it a spoiler?😲
@bold Highly possible🤣
No spoilers till all sheep submit their answers!