Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Ye dekhke hum hum na raha!🤣🤣
Kya aap uski X ban gaye?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Ye dekhke hum hum na raha!🤣🤣
Kya aap uski X ban gaye?🤣
I cant stop 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes🤣🤣 but not jeele apne zindagi but Zle apni zindagi🤣
Thank you for the correction hun!😆
Meri hindi utni aachi nahi hai 😆 mainly because I dont speak the language😳
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Thank you for the correction hun!😆
Meri hindi utni aachi nahi hai 😆 mainly because I dont speak the language😳
May I ask from where you are?😳
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Thank you for the correction hun!😆
Meri hindi utni aachi nahi hai 😆 mainly because I dont speak the language😳
You were correct dear I just mean Algebra wale X, Y and Z....😆
Jeele ki correct spelling jeele hi hai!
🤣 Idk why the image reminds me of the dilaogue from DDLJ where Amrish Puri ji goes Ja simran ja! jeele aapni zingadi scene🤣

Phir accha hai...
But I feel sad for you Razia...itni kam umra me sanyas(exile)pe ja rahi ho🤣
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Thank you for the correction hun!😆
Meri hindi utni aachi nahi hai 😆 mainly because I dont speak the language😳
Lavy added the pun of 'z' in it😆 Smart girl
Dear your Hindi is perfect!😎
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Phir accha hai...
But I feel sad for you Razia...itni kam umra me sanyas(exile)pe ja rahi ho🤣
#X ke liye jaan haazir toh yeh sanyas kya cheez🤣