🤣🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ye accha hai...
Agar main help lene jaati toh Maa 1 question ke 1000000 jawab deti😆
My mom would ask, Kyun? Kahaan ka question? Kabse? Kidhar? Etc etc🤣
Maths ki bahot yaad ati hai😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Maths ki bahot yaad ati hai😭
Padhaku log 🤓
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
🤣🤣🤣
Don't underestimate the power of 100 rupees....usmein 200 kaccha mango aate hai😆
The kaacha mango candy right? Myan I miss that😭😆
MATH
Kitni kilometre dur bhagi bata dena😆
Record banayenge😆
Statistics chodke I used to love solving problems😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Me is thinking when to get rid of it
I am the only one in my family who hates this subject 🤓
Everyone in my family laws it😆
🤣 You truly are one of a kind!
I was one who tried to hide from Math but alas couldnt...one cannot hide from math🤣
That's sad Mishti😭
My heart broke into a billion pieces
(wapis join bhi hogaya)😆