Even mujhe bhi Ani gussa nhi laga promo main pata nhi kyun ??
I also felt so himanshi....ani doesn't seem to be angry or super upset
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even mujhe bhi Ani gussa nhi laga promo main pata nhi kyun ??
I also felt so himanshi....ani doesn't seem to be angry or super upset
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Perhaps they have already shot these episodes. That is why.
I strongly feel that Ani must have lifted Mini from near the well, but makers have edited this scene. Directly showed ghar ka scene.
The mud on the shirt tells so. 😆perfectly placed. 😆
Thanking makers for that single scene
Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9
wowwwzzzz so much positivity.....this is why i love this forum❤️unity is strength( to tolerate melodrama oopsss minidrama)🤣
❤️🤗
We will bash together ,appreciate together , head bang together 😳
Will stay like this forever like Rudi ❤️
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I also felt the same lalz.....all looks super funny to me 🤣except bon💔
🤣
And ani looks clueless 🤣
He be like kahan phas gaya mein... better he think to leave this house with his wifey🤣
Both looks cute....can they just remove batuk's cap? He looks cute without it🤔

Yes he lifted mini but I don't think they edited that shot.. they didn't shoot it due to social distancing 🤣🤣 that's why they perfectly placed mud on his shirt 🤣
For me mud on mini's face looked like she has been rubbing her face into the mud nearby the river 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
❤️🤗
We will bash together ,appreciate together , head bang together 😳
Will stay like this forever like Rudi ❤️
Love you my positivity ki dukan 🤗❤️