Originally posted by: listmist
Anirudh please use your brains for our sake😡
Oh leave barrister profession and do some other job. Or exchange your job with Koeli.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: listmist
Anirudh please use your brains for our sake😡
Oh leave barrister profession and do some other job. Or exchange your job with Koeli.
Originally posted by: caller123
Oh leave barrister profession and do some other job. Or exchange your job with Koeli.
Or just sent Bondita away to London. and go and make out with Mini for all I care.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
That fraud
masterhad made some sound..!He did go listening to the sound...bon followed him.!
I will turn this FM into AM soon😡 (atma master, sorry master my🤬)
Or just sent Bondita away to London. and go and make out with Mini for all I care.
yh
Good night all. Going to sleep.
I want to know whether bashing going on SM too.Most probably tomorrow.
Me too thinking the same Krishna. But covid will stand hurdle to it.
Anyway this track will continue for 2 months at this pace I believe....so we still have hope to expect😉
Originally posted by: listmist
I know only him. He is a director
i know him too, i asked for story n dialogue writes name but none provide.
Or just sent Bondita away to London. and go and make out with Mini for all I care.
Bondita deserves better. I'm starting to dislike Ani now
There no add between this time😔
You watched promo on colors tv or on colors hd?