Can some on post a clip of vansh saying naa😆
It's so cute but I can't find it on insta
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can some on post a clip of vansh saying naa😆
It's so cute but I can't find it on insta
done🤗
Originally posted by: rachufan
Today Chachi didn't take Ragini's name
She told how he loves her what was that I think I am over thinking
It could be Vansh's real mother.
Naaah😆 he will never hurt his pat-ni😆
Yaya! May be unknowingly & taking care of her due to guilt! Something like that
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Immj2 bana KKK
kya stunt complete kar paayegi riddhu
Jaanne I liye dekhiye immj2 sirf aur sirf beranga rangu p 7pm
In KKK participants search flags here our Riddhima is searching ring statue and portrait 🧐😂😂😂but kuchh bhi kaho she is damn cute gussa aahi nahi sakte
Jab riddhu rooth jati hai to aur bhi Haseen ho jati hai
Originally posted by: MagpieArshu
Immj2 bana KKK
kya stunt complete kar paayegi riddhu
Jaanne I liye dekhiye immj2 sirf aur sirf beranga rangu p 7pm
Nope poor Riddhu will fail the stunt.
But she won't get eliminated. Vansh will give another chance. He will give infinite chance 😆
Originally posted by: kb_always_96
Haa! I want to see vansh blushing☺️
Haan Hayye our cutie pie blushing
Can't wait. RS will nail that scene
Arey jab hairpin se drawer khol sakti hai, chaku se aise wound kyun nahi😆
ITV me kuch bhi ho sakta hai😆
*Runs to MF to check*
More than him, we will be blushing watching it😆