Finally I learned to post pictures here...
Yayyyy🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Finally I learned to post pictures here...
Yayyyy🥳
Voot select ka title dekho for tonight's episode
Anirudh: I love saudamini
🤪🤣🤣🤣
According to lalitha's instructions... 😆Originally posted by: listmist
How you post? ? 😆
Voot is testing our bashing and frustration level...Voot select ka title dekho for tonight's episode
Anirudh: I love saudamini
🤪🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Yes... But he do lots of masti on set as aurra said😕
Aura is familiar to him that's why 🤣.....or pravisht is slightly immature compared to other actors .... immature in the sense age, not skill... don't take me wrong
According to lalitha's instructions... 😆
Mujse to nahi ho raha😔
Will try to post from laptop later
Nahi ho raha hai?
I am posting it from Phone behen..
Voot is testing our bashing and frustration level...
Voot also loves mini🤣🤣
Voot select ka title dekho for tonight's episode
Anirudh: I love saudamini
🤪🤣🤣🤣
I couldn't see such title? 🤔