Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Before I sign up, could I ask how long the game will take?
Some 15-17 days!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Before I sign up, could I ask how long the game will take?
Some 15-17 days!
ehhh no partner round right? i dont like them
anyways im in
You don't want a partner round? Should I cancel it?
Plz sign me up😃
Welcome my 'was about to be oppo' friend😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Welcome my 'was about to be oppo' friend😆
Thanks for remembering me. You changed your dp to this beautifull pic, and I changed mine, yet you found me.😆
Thanks for remembering me. You changed your dp to this beautifull pic, and I changed mine, yet you found me.😆
Of course...I don't forget people easily😆🤗
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Me me me 🥳
Hi pari ❤️🤗
What about those who don't watch EDKV2 and other sony serials. Can they participate in it ???