Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I'm slowly catching up with the speed of edt ...that's why I'm late in replying😆
I too. It's super fast. I cannot reply all.😆
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I too think so dhanu😆
Haina 🤣 she'll be you've helped me a lot now its my turn😆 😈 mini will have tough time faking blindness in front of bon as bon is sharp😎
😆🤗👍🏼yeaaass
Thank you🤗😊
I agree. Finally everything will backfire on her .Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
No himanshi let's be positive...🤗
If ani stays with her he might find her truth soon
Or if bon takes care of her she will catch her red handed...
In both ways...mini has set her trap...😎
So just think of it in positive way dear❤️
No we will bash voot like we bashed Ani 😈
Yeah😈😎
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haan dhanu...ani will bati jaaloa his dimmag only at last 🤪 par intezaar bohoti karna padega uskeliyea
🤣🤣
True that😔
wait n watch he will go mad soon...
Agree ...whenever we praise voot baba...he gave us BKT...so I'm scared to praise him
google🤣🤣
Super funny and entertaining🤣❤️
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Thanks Krishna.😊
Welcome dear🤗