😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
😆
Next round ki theme kya hai?
Me at 3rd😳
Shabbas pari🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why am I not surprised with the gif considering the fact its you?😆
Hello there Nidhi! How are you?

I'm doing below average🤔How about you 😎
.
Poker results I won , so give me ,my thirty chips 🤣
Next round ki theme sunke the excited me(waiting to break all my previous records of low score)🤣

yeah apparently binge watched it with her brother (apparently who became fan of Luci cuz of me)
Interesting Very interesting🤣