Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
According to me your score is 4.5 points *slowly backs away to recheck before posting*😒
Oh yes🤣 Now I checked you didn't Posted question 13 on page 65 so I got confused
Oh yes🤣 Now I checked you didn't Posted question 13 on page 65 so I got confused
Poor WD, hope she doesnt minus your point for extra work 🤣
Mahi food names
Bhool gayi?
I toh will call you Jalebi
That's not my fault🤣She didn't posted 13th question what can I do
That's not my fault🤣She didn't posted 13th question what can I do
She is sweet won't do it 😆. Do you know next round theme yet ?
That's not my fault🤣She didn't posted 13th question what can I do
What the question ??
NO, actually that not even matter now , I'll again score some 3-4 points
You will do good , dont think less points from the start
I saw in some post Boonie's UN has turned into some number and it says inactive under her UN and her posts are visible😕