Originally posted by: caller123
So many sweets for me☺️ Aww
I too hope the same Lalz. Can't trust CV's
Yep. Can't trust cv's
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: caller123
So many sweets for me☺️ Aww
I too hope the same Lalz. Can't trust CV's
Yep. Can't trust cv's
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah please
It's their pattern so far.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mahi apni bidu ko sambhale...woh mini ki saath raas leela karneki soch raha hai 🤪
Btw I will kill your bidu if he try to harm my bon baccha.😈
@bold please let mini fall down 🙏 let her go to coma 🤔
So both Rudi's were together ❤️
But after this scene he will be Fully with mini please I want this track to get over asap 🤬
Yeh to nhi hone wala abhi tak 1 din bhi nhi khatam hua. Waise what's your views Lalz we need some positivity, i want her to be exposed, now it's high time.
Daanda maar maar ke 🤣
Yeh to nhi hone wala abhi tak 1 din bhi nhi khatam hua. Waise what's your views Lalz we need some positivity, i want her to be exposed, now it's high time.
I agree it's high time.
Bidu only will run to see her marks on her hand. But no worries Mahi will be behind Bidu🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Daanda maar maar ke 🤣
Yeh to nhi hone wala abhi tak 1 din bhi nhi khatam hua. Waise what's your views Lalz we need some positivity, i want her to be exposed, now it's high time.
I don't know hima..! Let me wait for her blind fakeness drama and Ani's reaction..after that I can come to any conclusions.
Even I want her to be exposed.!
Btw why the certificate matter isn't exposed still now ?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yep. Can't trust cv's
Hope they can remember the bashing they got for one Ani mini scene. Better if they remember it.
I am laughing because we have to wait for an year 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Bidu only will run to see her marks on her hand. But no worries Mahi will be behind Bidu🤣
🤣