Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I have the scorecard ready!😈
Post it , let me laugh at my fall first 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I have the scorecard ready!😈
Post it , let me laugh at my fall first 🤣
This happened in our class also🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I remember one day before teacher came a guy asked a girl for a date and everyone was cheering and our teacher came and she is like why the hell is everyone acting like idiots🤣
How much did you get?
Ok 😳🤣
I wish I had another one 😆 Mera bhi kuch dekhne ka maan nahi karta 😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
After buying new tv for living room ... I used d old one in my room to watch channels I like.. and not to disturb parents ...I sold d tv later ... Some fault in picture tube ... Before used free tv distributed after DMK winning election as they promised 😆
Now I stopped watching tv much 😆
Sometimes it's better to let parents watch wat they like ....not ruining their mood ... The tv show may be runs for 30 mins ... Just like that time ll end :)
I know yaar I should let me mom see it.But saath mein kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi dekhna padta and its totally unbearable😭😆
Hey do you want to participate in one more sheep game?
It's not mentioned like infront of class ... May be empty classroom 😆