Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
🤣🤣
Master Ji would be like.... Ek bhi galti ki toh....* Shows his chaddi*🤣🤣
@bold 🤣dekhkar type karo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
🤣🤣
Master Ji would be like.... Ek bhi galti ki toh....* Shows his chaddi*🤣🤣
@bold 🤣dekhkar type karo
Friday spoilers: Anirudh makes up his mind And decides to be with bondita during her classes. Later, anirudh and bondita spot Saudaminibon the edge of terrace😡
Is this continuation of today's precap??
If it's in English let me know. I will read.
Uski guarantee nhi h he might be flipped, he is a Flipper.
Originally posted by: caller123
We will watch the episode and decide . He didn't act like the way we thought when she was unconscious .
I am scared kate, i don't want to see Flipper Ani 😭
I was a fan of that serial... I loved Sameer and naina what a wonderful chemistry they had. Ashi was so good that I could relate myself with her... Especially that scene where they went to watch that movie... Maine pyaar kiya to there friend's house😆
Lol.. I shouldn't be talk about that serial here😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Friday spoilers: Anirudh makes up his mind And decides to be with bondita during her classes. Later, anirudh and bondita spot Saudaminibon the edge of terrace😡
Is this continuation of today's precap??
I like it Aniruddh and Bondita as a team and Mini as a seperate entity.
Really kate, please give me some hopes 😵
Don't worry Himanshi . This PH never encourages multiple marriages and through out their show they give symbolism about the lead couple.
Omg now mini gonna fake blindness to get anirudh🤢