Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Is the scorecard out?
🤗 My love
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Is the scorecard out?
🤗 My love
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
🤣
Having a sense of humour has ruined my image. Now people think I’m actually stupid
🥺
Same pinch . But I prefer to look dumber than intellectual 🤣being dumb crackhead ftw
Really? Interesting! Maybe regional difference? LMAO.
I've always thought Pasta is a popular generic school food 🙈
I was THISSSSS close to writing Sandwich, infact wrote and erased 😭
9 points😎
Nice 🥳
I should send that question then
Lets see kon crack kar sakta hai
This song is good
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
But isn't PEMDAS starkly different from BODMAS for the fact that in the former Multiplication comes before Division?
That's not what I learned😆 Never heard multiplication coming first~
Left to right for multiplication and division. If they're given together without parenthesis😆
So my final score is 9.5/15
Congrats Nina 🥳