Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I watched TVD only four seasons then dropped
I watched till first three season I guess 😆
Originally posted by: 4UXT3HLLHWFLANYR
You're the IITian - You should know better than anyone here! 🤣
Why are you exposing me like this ..😆
Wow he is IITian ? 😲Hum toh Local college ke vidhyarthi hai🤣Originally posted by: 6R6HIDR5USIZ5W3I
You're the IITian - You should know better than anyone here! 🤣
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
So far yes 😎
Damn right! You show them all!🥳
I'll make sure K-cult cheers for you 🤣

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You cant say Satyagraha and ask it to be merged with Dandi march right in the same way this shouldnt be merged
And even Drugs wala answer😆
No I thought satyagraha is Gandhi's movement ... Later got to know we have to specify 😆
Drugs I didn't blunder ... I was confused which one to use ... All seemed to known one and gave Drugs as answer n lost d points .. glad got few goals ... It wasn't only me
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Have you guys done the calculations? I won't mind doing it if you want.
Thanks hbkrocks its just 2 hours from now you will have sheep scorecard.
I was waiting for sheep scorecard from Wildy once she come online. But because i will be leaving now, casino scoring would be done in evening.
I am not worrying about scores.I enjoy playing it and chatting with you guys❤️Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Good Morning 😘
If not tie it would ve been 6 ... Scored 6 in last two rounds ... Other wise it would be been 😈 ... 😆
Let's score well in next round 😎
I said d same in last round too ... 😆
Anyways let's hope for d best 🤗
I love the discussion most in it😆. Made so many friends here in this game and that's enough for me.
Game ka toh dekha jayega 😆
Thug must have PMed you right? To specify😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
No I thought satyagraha is Gandhi's movement ... Later got to know we have to specify 😆
Drugs I didn't blunder ... I was confused which one to use ... All seemed to known one and gave Drugs as answer n lost d points .. glad got few goals ... It wasn't only me
I knew going specific wont be right hence went with the second most popular answer
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Wow he is IITian ? 😲Hum toh Local college ke vidhyarthi hai🤣
don’t make me HE 🤣