Congratulations Hbk🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Congratulations Hbk🥳
In which tournament it happened 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ispe charche hone wale the jab Shepherd came and told he wont be grouping certain things
Jise jo karna hai karlo I dont care types🤣
Who was the Shepherd ?🤣
The last one which happened
RegressiveThug was the Shepherd
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Riley Voelkel - Played the character of Freya in the TV show Originals .
oh originals I know that show .. sequel or prequel of TVD
Thug obviously 🤣
13th question is missing :)
With all of your scoring and observation in the last game, I'm not surprised🤣

.oh originals I know that show .. sequel or prequel of TVD
Kind of sequel , I only watched first three stopped watching after that and I am too lazy to change DP in IF , so Freya it is until then
Wow 🥳 congrats ⭐️
wow u r the topper in casino right .. amazing
So far yes 😎