if TV ipk😆Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
even if bollywood all questions should exclude deepika and kangana😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
if TV ipk😆Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
even if bollywood all questions should exclude deepika and kangana😆
Is there anything even left to ask in bollywood 😆
Yes ..make it more director producer lyrics music centric kinds.
Is there anything even left to ask in bollywood 😆
Make it about playback singers 😆
Page 65 upd with all Q/A!
Check it out and drop a PM if your name is under wrong answer! I will check tomorrow morning!✌🏼
7.5
Darnit algebra lost noooooo😭
9 points😎
Nice👍🏼
A Sheep Game is going to be conducted in the EDKV2 Forum!
Do participate if interested!
The sign-up will be up at 1.00 PM IST!
For other details visit this thread!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5174293/edkv2-forum-sheep-tournament
So my final score is 9.5/15
I was out all day so I missed the fun. I will catch up tomorrow.
Is ur UN taken from TVD? Or thats ur name :)