Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Really with that face he had so many affairs ?😲
Face ke peeche ka paisa matter karta hai film industry me🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Really with that face he had so many affairs ?😲
Face ke peeche ka paisa matter karta hai film industry me🤪
not posted and one question is also pendingWhere is the score card . I am here for my townies 🤣
Next round doesnt have options ⭐️
Next round doesnt have options ⭐️
Yay finally phew
Next round doesnt have options ⭐️
If it was like this round open ended questions I quit 😆
Next round doesnt have options ⭐️
MAAAAAUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT
Tumlog Q7 jaise compile karte rahoge 7 janam tak😆
I liked previous pic
I guess the sudden appearance scared me maybe because I guess I wasnt expecting it but now I am seeing it it doesnt seem to scare meOriginally posted by: heartbleed
Okay. That's fine then. Even I thought how can one get scared with my signature 😊
U guys already got next round Qs 😳