Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Despite left with only 55 chips, I placed 20 chips against my opponent & won 40 chips, yayyy 🥳
Congrats
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Despite left with only 55 chips, I placed 20 chips against my opponent & won 40 chips, yayyy 🥳
Congrats
Huge improvement for you dear.Lambi race ki ghoda hai tu🥳I got 8.5 but i m happy bcoz my score is improved from 3 to 6 to 8 to 8.5 .

Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I scored 9 😆
Congratulations
Congrats for color change :)
Whats ur score
🤗
Thanks 🥳
Have to see that movie ? Is it good ? Wow Nivin ,DQ and Unni in same movie 😲Originally posted by: togepe30
Yaa. Her mom is Tamilian.
Haan, I like Unni Mukundan. Have you seen Vikram Adityan? Haaye, as if their combo was not enough, Nivin ka killer cameo.❤️ I loved that girl opposite DQ, they need to do another film together. Namita Pramod.
I love that DQ dubs for himself. There is something extremely endearing about him. He is not killer handsome or the best actor, but I find him very charming and attractive for some reason.❤️
Dq is really humble and endearing ❤️.He was my huge crush when I saw Kaali.It was first onemovie of him for me.Phir dil toota when I got to know he was married to Gorgeous Amal 🥺 that too before entering movies😭 I got really a Rude shock😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How did that happen😲 what happened?
It happened ... I shortlisted two option at first ...then picked one finally ... Other options I eliminated in d last moment won mostly 🥺🤣
Canteen
Maggi
Plane
Parents Teacher meeting
Tic Tac toe
Reading option in awkward moment
WD still needs to regroup some answers? 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Not yet posted
I hope it gets sorted out
Algebra FTW 🥳
She is terrible.Good uske baaki gane nahi sune😆Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, Teri Ban Jaungi is the only song I like by her. Dunno what else she has sang.
By the way how much did you score ? And did you bet ?