I got 5😭
Stuck in that😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I got 5😭
Stuck in that😆
these half points screwed it up. also another question pending no?
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Anything abou question 7 and scorecard?
No nothing she is doing dinner
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
4.5 I guess 🤣
Omg😲
Yeah :) I know her by DP
Q7 scrapped?
No she will update it after doing dinner
Usse bhi bekar kon hosakta hai bhai😲Originally posted by: togepe30
Nope. There is one more equally bad singer. I read on IF only that she is related to Tulsi.
I can't remember her name at all.
How much did you score? I wrote your name in Roulette round😆
I don't like her. her voice I find too irritating😆Originally posted by: asmaanixx
The same Tulsi that sang the Teri Ban Jaungi song? Why are we hating on her?