Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Yaar Social Science should be consider .I sacrificed my fav subject in hate section😭
That's sad😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Yaar Social Science should be consider .I sacrificed my fav subject in hate section😭
That's sad😭
Thanks Soni 😊
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
New addition in Naagin market😆
Ichadhaari Cheel . CHEEL CHEEL CHEEL 🤣
Yaar sachi.
Ekta has made an entire chidiya ghar.
I heard there was an ichadhaari mongoose also.
Thodi si ulti aagayi sunke.😆
So any sheeps who scored more than 10 points ?
I had watched the first epi😎🤣
What happened ? Did I loose my shirt ? 😂
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I guess ind mein they were included. But gotta count foreign school no?
That will be the fair thing to do, but like I said before, ultimately WD will decide.
As it is, she clearly thinks hard on how to group these answers together. (Case in point: her initially not knowing how to group the answers for Q7). So if she listed all the subjects out separately, there was a specific reason to do so.
Congrats to everyone who scored high 🥳.
She is daughter of that T series owner Gulshan Kumar.Besura awaaz.She also should get brickbats for torturing us.😡Originally posted by: togepe30
I just chose Tulsi coz nepotism was a hot debate them. But clearly my guesses are not sitting well🤣
Tulsi is related to Bhushan somehow I read.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
What happened ? Did I loose my shirt ? 😂
Maroon , dog ate your homework really 🤣 . Results are on previous thread