How come u never motivate me, I hope u get banned soon.
It's hard to keep score of losers 🤣 - What did you get you hater! 1?! 🤣
Kidding re - Tell me who's your opponent, abhi kabar laati hoon! 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How come u never motivate me, I hope u get banned soon.
It's hard to keep score of losers 🤣 - What did you get you hater! 1?! 🤣
Kidding re - Tell me who's your opponent, abhi kabar laati hoon! 🥳
the end is near, I can see zombies.
Shiri my opponent how much you scored?
omg lavy 🤣 what happened man?! I thought you would do really well this round! I didn't bet against you 😆
Wohoo togepe CC friend congrats 🥳
how is maggi, pasta same, and history geography and social science separate
Wohoo togepe CC friend congrats 🥳
HAHAHAHAHA🤣
I was just shooting off an email, and for a sec I was like 'CC friend'?🤣
8.5 pe ro rahe hai aur maang rahe hai
I got 5 .Mujhe kya karna chaiye ?😭😡

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Itni bhi shocked mat ho. Meri kismat mein sirf aise hi numbers ki jaga hai.😭
Cheer up Gur ma 🤗... Hope this MCQs come to an end .... And let's do well in next round
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Itni bhi shocked mat ho. Meri kismat mein sirf aise hi numbers ki jaga hai.😭
Mere bhi😭