Hi Vampire

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the update 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 

😉

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by coderlady

Nirbhay stood by his love and did not let his mother destroy it.

Hi Coder lady 

thanks for the comment

yes now Nirbhay stood by his love and he didn't let his mother destroy it 

keep reading ðŸ˜‰

Episode 761

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE.

The car in which Rithika and Nirbhay came entered Nirbhay's Mumbai house. The car in which Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram came too entered behind Nirbhay and Rithika's car and stopped in front of the house. Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram got down from the car were Aarthi seeing Uttam and Vikram. 

Aarthi:you both bring both Bhaiya and Bhabhi to the entrance of the house. Let me make the Arthi ready and come. 

Vikram and Uttam shook their heads as yes and were walking towards the other car. 

Nirbhay was seeing Rithika who was sitting silently. From the moment she got in the car she didn't talk a single word to him. He bringing a bit courage took his hand and went to touch Rithika's hand were Rithika feeling Nirbhay's hand coming to touch her immediately opened the car door and got down from the car. Nirbhay without knowing what to react taking a deep breath he too opened the other side door and he got down from the car. As soon as they got down Vikram and Uttam came to them with a smile. 

Vikram(seeing Rithika):Bhabhi Aarthi Didi has gone to make Arthi ready. come...

Rithika without anyway giving a made up smile shook her head as yes. Nirbhay too started to walk with Rithika were four of them came to the entrance of the house. In the next few minutes Aarthi came with a Arthi Thali in her hand and she came and stood in front of Nirbhay and Rithika with a smile and started to show Arthi to them were after finishing the arthi she took the tilak and kept it in Nirbhay's forehead and Rithika's forehead. A maid came and kept the rice bowl in the entrance of the house. 

Aarthi(giving the arthi thali to the maid and seeing Rithika):Spread the Rice inside the house and enter the house Bhabhi....

Rithika hearing it turned and saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay too saw her with a silent face were seeing her with a silent face he gave a little smile and signed her to do the ritual. Rithika getting his sign with her right leg pushed the Rice bowl were the rice bowl fell down and the rice was fully spread in the floor. Were this move of Rithika told that the whole house is going to be her own place here after. She is the one who is going to rule Nirbhay's heart and his each and everything. Nirbhay too entered along with her inside the house. Nirbhay's mother standing in the upstairs and was seeing the things going on with a anger face. 

NIGHT 8 O CLOCK...

The day slowly drowned and finally came to night were the clock was showing 8 o clock were Ishani was sitting in the bed with a silent face. She was thinking about Rithika's problem and was feeling so sad. She was in her night pant and t-shirt. Ranveer after playing with Raagini and leaving her with Amba and Kailash entered the room were he saw Ishani with a dull face and with a questioning face he went to the bed and sat in the bed facing Ishani. 

Ranveer:Ishani...

Ishani(coming to the world and saw Ranveer):Haaan Ranveer....Where is Raagini?

Ranveer:Wo we all were playing with her she is now playing with Maa and Baba. Maa told she will make her sleep. That is what we all finished our dinner early today know.Raagini will sleep...(with a cute smile):More of everything today we already planned to leave Raagini with Maa only know?

Ishani(hearing it had a dull face):Haan 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's face):Ishani what happen to you? Are you okay?

Ishani(taking a deep breath shook her head as no):Not okay Ranveer...I thought about Rithika...I never expected that knife stab will make Rithika's uterus weak. I tried to save Rithika that day but now...(she was feeling so sad).

Ranveer(with a smile):Ishani that was a accident. But let me tell you one thing you here after never need to worry about Rithika. I am sure Nirbhay will take care of her so well. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):How you are this much strong in that?If any one day Nirbhay tell that Rithika cannot conceive means?

Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Ishani no way Nirbhay has married Rithika after knowing that Rithika cannot conceive only. His love is very strong and pure. Let me tell you that Nirbhay is not like me. I am sure he won't be a person like me who shows anger so much and dominates wife. He will be even ready to fall in Rithika's feet. 

Ishani(Seeing Ranveer):Are you sure?

Ranveer:Haan sure you smile please.(he smiled to her)

Ishani too cutely smiled to him. 

Ranveer:To the extreme I have seen Rithika and Nirbhay's love I am sure Rithika will rule Nirbhay. In fact Rithika need not enter Nirbhay's life. Nirbhay only will enter Rithika's life. 

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..

When Ranveer said those words Rithika was sitting in the bed in Nirbhay's room were the room was completely decorated with flowers were as Ranveer said Nirbhay was the one opened the door and entered the room were that was his entry to Rithika's life. Nirbhay saw Rithika with a smile and he closed the door and locked the door and he came to the bed and sat next to Rithika. 

Nirbhay:Finally we are married...

Rithika(hearing it and turning to him):why did you marry me Nirbhay?

Nirbhay(hearing it saw Rithika with a what face):What question is this? we loved each other and was ready to get married and I married you. 

Rithika(got up from the bed and with anger):Why did you marry me even after knowing that I cannot give birth to a child?

Nirbhay(getting the state of Rithika got up from the bed and went and stood in front of her):Rithika that is not at all a problem. Doctor didn't tell that you cannot conceive a child there is 2% chance.. Even if you are not able to give birth to a child also I don't have any problem with that Rithika. 

Rithika(had tears in her eyes): I...am not a fit girl to you...I won't be able to give any happiness to you. I cannot give a child to you...

Nirbhay seeing Rithika's state went to touch her shoulders with his both the hands were before he could touch her Rithika went two steps back..

Rithika(shook her head as no):don't touch me...

Nirbhay:Why? I am your husband Rithika...

Rithika:No you are not my husband and I am not your wife. I cannot give anything to you. There won't be any meaning for your life If you live with me. Please please let this marriage be a single day incident. Divorce me...

Nirbhay(hearing it had a shocked face were bit making up himself):What?

Rithika(with tear filled eyes saw Nirbhay):Haan I love you so much. I want you to live a fulfilled life in front of everyone. I don't want you to be a childless man in front of the society. Divorce me and marry some other girl. 

Nirbhay:(shaking his head as no):No way I will never ever think of any other girl in my life here after. I would have been a wrong man in the past but from this moment and till my death only you will be my wife. Other than you I will never think of any other women in my life.

Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):you are so strong in your love Nirbhay but I feel guilty ...

Nirbhay:(in a confident tone):You take your own time I will wait for you. I have a trust that one day your guilty feeling will change as love feeling and you will admit that you cannot live without me. (telling it taking a deep breath and seeing Rithika):Good night..(he went to the bed and laid in the bed showing his back to Rithika).

Rithika with a sad face sat in the bed and rested her head in the head rest with a silent face. 

RV MANSION...

Ranveer keeping his hand in his chin and was seeing Ishani's face were Ishani was still having a confused face. 

Ranveer(in a calm tone):How many more hours you are going to keep on feeling about Rithika Ishani?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Wo...Ranveer mein...I cannot change my mind from Rithika's problem....

Ranveer(with a what to do face):Almost all the members in the house have gone to sleep. Raagini too accepted to be with Maa..In this room only you and me. (showing the door):In the time you were again thinking about Rithika I have even locked the door. But also your eyes are not falling on your husband Ishani...

Ishani saw Ranveer with a cute look were Ranveer too seeing Ishani with a cute look and in a immediate move he almost fell over her and he made her to fall in the bed and he too fell over her. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer above her):Ranveer what are you doing?

Ranveer:what we have planned today?

Ishani(with a cute puppy face):Ranveer...

Ranveer:Haan bolo ...

Ishani:Meri Laddoo

Ranveer(with a cute face):Mmmm(he cutely took his lips to Ishani's lips)

Ishani too with a cute move brought her hands to his back were Ranveer keeping his lips in Ishani's lips and took his hand to the switch of the lamp and turned off the switch which turned off the lights of the room..

Ishani:Ranveer you are so naughty...

Ranveer:If I leave you as it is you will feel for the whole night...I am not at all in the mood to leave you...(he almost started to nuzzle her)

Ishani:Ranveer ....growing so bad now a days...

Ranveer:your husband is very bad in bed Ishani...

Ishani:oh fine then let me too enjoy that bad boy....

Where the cute couple were making love in that dim lights of their room and the peaceful night were paving way for the couple to stay with each other in a lovely romance. 

To be continued ðŸ˜‰

They can adopt a child if they can't have one. Hopefully Ritika will not force a divorce over this.

hope like ranveer said nirbhay will support ritika. ritika asking nirbhay to divorce her as she can't give him a child was sad.but nirbhay telling ritika that he has no problem with her defect n there will be no other woman in his life was lovely.ishveer scene was romantic 

now I am commenting on the previous part.

now nirbhay's mom disclosed the truth to everyone.nirbhay is so nice to marry ritika hiding the truth from others.feeling sad for the uterus prob.now disha may use nirbhay's mom to destroy ishveer

Both episodes are amazing, darling

Hi, Sakshi!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.

All episodes are awesome. Like romantic scenes of Ishveer. Poor Ritika. I hope she will be able to overcome this issue. Nirbhai should support her and prove his sincere feelings.

Lovely episodes. Waiting for the next.

Fabulous episodes!!!

Update soon

Edited by Ishveer45 - 3 years ago