I dont know about your reason but I loved copying notes as it used to be the most peaceful times 😆Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aare hasi mat🤪
copying notes me kitna sukoon tha
padhte toh books se hi the🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont know about your reason but I loved copying notes as it used to be the most peaceful times 😆Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aare hasi mat🤪
copying notes me kitna sukoon tha
padhte toh books se hi the🤣
I thought many will say it because a popular meme! 🤣🤣

😆
Pancakes: Ennuyi
The question was lunch not breakfast🤣
So ya’ll trying to convince me that ‘parent-teacher feedback’ is more scary than a surprise test? If you’re so confident and not at all scared of a surprise test (assuming you’re a genius) THAN WHY WOULD YOU BE AFRAID OF TEACHER FEEDBACK

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What did he do??
Dog ate his homework 😆
N my downfall started
Stuck at 4.5
🥺.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
8-What was the Scariest moment of your school?
B) Teacher feedback in Parent teacher meetings 15
Not relatable to nerds like me. We looked forward to hearing the praises 😳 🤣