Originally posted by: kkaebsong
New episodes come on sundays but viki takes forever to sub them :( As far as I know 100% subs are up on Thursdays.
do u know how many total episodes are there ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kkaebsong
New episodes come on sundays but viki takes forever to sub them :( As far as I know 100% subs are up on Thursdays.
do u know how many total episodes are there ?
20... I guess 🤯🤷😵🥴
Oh 9 more episodes ..long way



Qinfeng looks like a mix of Sehun and Yibo LOL
Written Update of episode 12
https://thedramallamablog.com/2020/08/23/recap-lost-romance-ep-12/
Just watched Our Times⭐️... Vivian Sung is really a good actor👏
Originally posted by: kkaebsong
Written Update of episode 12
https://thedramallamablog.com/2020/08/23/recap-lost-romance-ep-12/
I wonder how they return to reality..ML might not remember his love..😒
Btw ep 12 snippets on YT are sizzling hawt ☺️