Hey where have you been waiting for update

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

When are you going to update

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys, firstly really sorry for not updating.

Actually the update was supposed to be yesterday, but my internet connection was like hell, worst like really worst, so I just postponed ed it to today.

So what's happening is that, I have studies, I have an entrance coming up and some other things also so i'm really not able to balance between the two, my studies and my SidNi.

If I concentrate more on my studies I couldn't have my time with my ff and vice versa.

Therefore to balance them i've come up with a schedule, where i'll only be posting the upcoming chapter on Sundays. I make sure the update will always be on Sundays, but if an issue pops up which I can't ignore, i'll let you all know about it and will surely try to update soon.

I really hope you guys understand my position right now, and i'm hoping to see your reply to this decision i've made.

I'm really sorry for the late updates.

I'll be posting up the chapter by this evening, I just have to proof read it once and add some masala here and there and will update it right away.

Lastly, thanks for all your love and sorry from the bottom of my heart❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

P.S Look out for the bonus chapters which might happen, who knows, sometime.❤️

Bye❤️

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

Actually the update was supposed to be yesterday, but my internet connection was like hell, worst like really worst, so I just postponed ed it to today.

So what's happening is that, I have studies, I have an entrance coming up and some other things also so i'm really not able to balance between the two, my studies and my SidNi.

If I concentrate more on my studies I couldn't have my time with my ff and vice versa.

Therefore to balance them i've come up with a schedule, where i'll only be posting the upcoming chapter on Sundays. I make sure the update will always be on Sundays, but if an issue pops up which I can't ignore, i'll let you all know about it and will surely try to update soon.

I really hope you guys understand my position right now, and i'm hoping to see your reply to this decision i've made.

I'll be posting up the chapter by this evening, I just have to proof read it once and add some masala here and there and will update it right away.

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Bye❤️

Ok

NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Bye❤️

sure dear 

will be waiting

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Will be waiting for the update

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 28

Morning rays shine through the curtains of the patio window of their room. Birds were chirping, distant chatters and cars horn's filled up the morning atmosphere. It was beautiful morning to go on a walk but our couple were sleeping snuggled up dangerously close to each other, with their naked bodies stuck together, their clothes scattered around the room.

Roshni's POV

"pich urgh nani close the curtain" I mumble as I feel the sun rays shining, breaking my deep slumber.

I know nani, she always does this, whenever I sleep more she opens the curtains making my beautiful sleep to get disturbed.

"naani band karo na mujhe neend aari hai" I mutter but I don't get any reply but all I got was the slight sound of someone snoring.

Who is it? I think making an effort to open my eyes.

As I open my eyes, I look at the God's best creation in this whole universe, mera Siddharth, sirf mera.

OMG SIDDHARTH, what the hell is he doing here in my room? 

Oh Shit, where am i? I look around only then realization struck me, i'm on my honeymoon with my prince charming.

I can feel the heat rising up my cheeks as the scenes of yesterday's night come in front of my eyes in slideshow.

We are finally one. I smile crazily not able to digest the fact that I've got my love after the wait of all these years. 

He has made a lot of efforts to make me smile, uffo Siddharth I love you so much and I really can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

"good morning" I wish to a sleeping Siddharth by giving a kiss on his cheek.

"hmm" I smile when he snuggles more towards me.

I stroke his cheek, grinning widely, not being able to believe that, this is it, ab main aur Siddharth do nahi ek hain. Thank You god, thank you so much.

"sote hue waqt bhi you look so hot and sexy" I state

"tumse zyaada nai" he mutters making me snicker,

"hmm toh tum jaag rahe ho" I caress his lips.

"hmm" he pulls more into himself, kissing my hair.

I immediately get closer to him hiding my face in his chest, the place where I belong, the place where i'll always feel safe.

We stay, silent, laying in each others arms, getting warmth from each other. Oh I so love you Siddharth.

"I love you too baby" he replies making my eyes widen it was as if he could read my mind.

"tume mind reading bhi aati hai" I ask,

"mind reading toh pata nahi lekin" he pauses to look into my brown eyes, 

"lekin"

"lekin mujhe toh dil reading pata hai" he winks making me chuckle at his craziness.

"dil reading baby, is that even a word?" I say making both laugh.

"Siddharth" I nudge him trying to remove his hands off my waist, but his hold tightens.

"hmm"

"Siddharth uto na, we've to go and get ready na, uto"

"kuch aur der baby"

"nahi, uto abhi isi waqt"

"please na"

"no uto abhi"

"please baby please please please" he pouts.

"fine"

Here I am, in his arms, after making love the whole night. I look at his eyes which were looking zealously at mine, his chocolaty dark yet sexy eyes, he had the look which can turn on me the very next instance. I notice his cheekbone peeks out whenever he smiles, that smile which can change your life, that smile only by seeing it it'll make you to be on cloud nine, that smile no matter what it can enlighten you up, and finally that smile which can give you heart attack.

I face him, looking at my favorite part of his face, his soft yet tasty lips. Oh how I love to taste 'em, urgh stop it Roshni STOP being cheesy!

"why do I feel like you are about to rape me?" he says making me to break my thoughts, ON HIM.

"itna hot hun kya?" he asks making me move more closer to him.

"yes tu itna hot hai ki i'm losing my senses" I hide myself in the crook of his neck as I feel i'm turned on. Oh STOP IT ROSHNI!

"baby" he calls out, pulling my chin softly making me look at his eyes.

"hmm"

"I love you" I swear I can never get used to him saying these three words.

"I love you too" with this he locks his lips onto mine.

My fingers made it's way to his hair, pulling him more closer to me while he cups my cheek with his right hand, as we deepen the kiss at the same time.

He is intoxicating, his kisses are making me go dizzy, urgh Siddharth what do you do to me? The way he holds me, the way he kisses me, the way he smells every freaking thing of him makes me addicted to him and his sweet kisses.

He breaks up the kiss, tugging my hair behind my hair, "good morning my love"

"morning" I hide myself in his chest.

"Siddharth"

"yes love"

"chodo na, i've to take a shower and get ready aaj toh we've to go na"

"hmm yes but thodi der"

"no already late hogai"

"pich fine, jao" he says releasing me from his cage.

I get up slowly, SHIT i'm naked, what should I do now? 

Soch Roshni soch, kaise, how'll I go to the bath?

While I think he rests his head on his elbow looking like a hot model doing an erotic photo shoot. The sheets were barely covering him, his perfect abs, oh how I want kiss them. Roshni focus you've get ready? par kaise?

"Roshni" he calls out breaking my thoughts, "kya hua? not ready to leave me kya?" I swear the hint of mischievousness in his voice is making me aroused and I couldn't control my crazy hormones.

And in a flash of seconds, this guy I love swoops me in his arms, in a straddling position, making me gasp and blush, why? Coz we both are freaking naked.

"Siddharth kya karre ho?"

"didn't you say that we're getting late and if we have to take shower separately i'm sure time will be wasted, so in order to save time..." he says making his way to the bath.

"and of course tu jaanti hai na, global warming hai, ice caps are melting and as a citizen of our nation we must save water" he states making me roll my eyes.

"don't you have any other ways to save water Mr Khurana?"

"well Mrs Khurana I have but only this is in my favor toh ab chup and lemme do my work" he says closing the door and kissing my neck.

(Warning 18+ content below for a few lines. Read at your own risk)

He enters the bath and his legs makes his way to the shower.

He puts me down, while turning on the shower and I hug him from the back.

I swear I heard him groan as he feels my hard nipple stuck to his naked back.

"Roshni" he mutters as I kiss his shoulder.

He turns me around, pulling me closer to him as the water hits on our bodies.

The way he is looking at me right now i'm sure we won't be exiting the shower for the next 2 hours.

He turns me around slowly, until my back was to his front. His lips found it's way to my neck, sucking hickeys and his hands sled to my waist.

I shiver as his hot breath was fanning my nape.

"Siddharth" I mutter not able to take his touch against my breasts.

He places kisses on my wet skin, making me feel all warm inside. The warm water hit our skin, making us hot and wet for each other.

Without giving a hint he turns me around and kisses me hard, hard on my lips not even giving me a moment to acknowledge what happen.

He moves his lips in a professional way, making my inside go very warm, making my heart jam so hard in my rib cage, I felt the rush of pleasure.

Roshni, he's not even using tongue yet? 

I pull him closer with a small push, begging him silently to deepen his delicious kisses.

And just like a obedient husband he fulfills my wish, as he start to kiss me in the professional French kissing scheme, making me moan to the taste of his lips.

He swooped me off my feet so that my legs could straddle him, as he enters me I let out a moan, a moan of pleasure, a moan of delight, a moan of joy, due the feel of him inside me, my back was plastered to the was as he continued to thrust into me.

I kiss his neck, leaving a few hickeys and tangle my fingers to his hair.

Must remember after returning home, i've to tick the checkbox saying 'morning shower sex with my Mr Siddharth Khurana'.

"oh" he utters as he thrusts himself into me. He claims my lips again and this time his kiss is more rough.

With one hand he turns off the shower and heads for our bed, with our lips still connected.

He makes me lay on the bed and hovers me, thrusting himself and kissing me.

He thrusts into me slowly, taking his time to level his breathing, taking gentle pace torturing me even more, wanting me to beg him.

"harder please" I beg him making him smirk.

"I can't hear you baby"

"f**k me harder Siddharth" he is still smirking making his pace even more slower.

"baby please!" I yell, "Siddharth please, Siddha-" he shuts me up with a hard thrust and the rest of my words turn into loud moans as he drove into me with harder and faster pace.

"oh Roshni" his voice was hoarse only making me moan crazily.

"f**k" I curse when he fastens his pace.

His lips landed on mine again, he tastes so delicious as ever, so soft and gentle.

And we continue to live in the world of pure bliss, where there is him and me.

After a while

I come out of the bath, drying my hair with the towel. I wore a baby pink off shoulder top with blue skinny jeans. I shake my head watching my husband gawking at me with his jaw open.

I get to the dressing table, standing in front of the mirror, looking at his and my reflection.

-]

I whistle at him breaking his thoughts, he smiles crazily before walking upto me. He wore a white t shirt with blue torn out jeans, he really isn't looking like the Siddharth Khurana I married but instead he is looking like my Siddharth my bestie my life from our college days.

"you're so beautiful Roshni" there he is kissing my nape, holding my waist.

"Siddharth" I gasp lightly when he gives me yet another love bite. I'll never get used to this, my neck is freaking full of hickeys but whenever he gives another one, my heart flutters, my body trembles, electric signals runs through my nerves when I feel his lips on my sensitive skin.

"I love doing this to you" he states giving another bite and placing a wet kiss at that place to sooth my pain.

"and I love you" I smile, he looks at me through the mirror, his chocolaty eyes filled with love, passion, affection, care and mainly Roshni.

"I love you too" he replies turning me around leaning towards me.

I shake my head and pull him closer to kiss him.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

"urgh shit" we curse when we hear the phone ringing just when we were about to kiss. 

He sighs and goes to pick up the phone while I do my make up. 

"kaun?" I ask when I look at him looking at his phone.

"office" he sighs and takes up the call. I pout as he speaks to whoever that person was to disturb our kiss, stupid.

I can see he is pissed off, so I walk towards him and place a kiss on his cheek and walk out of the room not before winking at him which makes him smile.

Living Room

"as expected" I mutter as I witness three monkeys sitting in the couch, comfortably, looking at me, with teasing smiles plastered on their faces. I try hard to restrain the smile curving at my lips.

"good morning guys" I wish them, taking the cappuccino they've already ordered, and I make myself comfortable beside Asha. 

"good morning sweety but it's not morning its noon" she says making me look at the clock. OMG what its 12 pm?! Hell!

"uh..uh...we slept late na that's why" I make an excuse which I myself won't buy.

"yeah yeah" she smirks rolling her eyes.

"waise Rosh, did you have mosquitoes kya? in the room? at the night?" Rithwik asks making me confused while the three giggle.

"no kyun?" why is he asking a silly question.

"your neck is filled with bites kya hua? were there lot of machar yeh sirf ek hi machar hamari sorry tumara pyaar tumara zindagi tumara patidev" he says with his hands shaking dramatically in the air, "Siddharth Khurana, was he behind the bites?" he's trying a lot to control his laughter while my eyes widen. 

Shit I forgot to get the scarf, urgh Roshni. I hit my forehead with my palm avoiding there teasing glares and sip my cappuccino.

"sweety we're waiting for a reply" Asha asks making me blush to the core.

"uh..uh..no there were mosquitoes not...uh...Siddharth" I manage to lie and I know that even they know that i'm lying.

"really? mujhe toh kuch nahi kata" Karan states making me glare at him and trying to hide my cheeks into turning into a cherry.

"mujhe bhi nahi" Asha supports him.

"lagta hai sirf Siddharth naam ka machar nahi tha, Roshni naam ke bhi ek machar thi" Rithwik giggles as he looks behind me. Oh shit Siddharth.

I turn back only to see my lipstick mark on his cheek, SHIT Roshni. The three laugh out load while I blush to the core and Siddharth, he is standing looking at us without a 'have you guys gone crazy' look.

"uh Siddharth" I go upto him and wipe off my lipstick mark from his cheek. 

"kya?" he whispers confused and I show the lipstick in my hand making his eyes widen and he giggles.

"why did you rub it baby?" he asks making me confused.

"you didn't you let the world that you are mine and i'm yours only yours" he winks making blush.

"awww" the three say making me self aware for our closeness. 

"your coffee" I say giving him a cup and running to sit beside Asha while he sits between Karan and Rithwik.

"toh aaj kya plan hai?" I ask letting the hot cappuccino run through my throat.

"whatever plan it is you guys have to continue without me" Karan says making us all confused.

"kyun tujhe kya hua, are you fine?" Siddharth asks showing his concern for Karan.

How can he be so caring about everyone?

"mujhe kuch nahi hua, i'm fine, lekin tomorrow i've a meeting at Ontario, so i've go there by tonight, will attend the meeting, handle all the issues in that branch and return by tomorrow night"

"okay" Rithwik relaxes before he gets up in an enthusiastic way, "i've a plan"

"kya?" Asha asks,

"why not we all leave for Ontario today that is after brunch, and let Karan attend his meeting while we hang out, how's that?" he asks excitedly.

"sounds good yaar" Siddharth gives him a pat on his shoulders.

"yeah i've no problem unless you guys irritate the shit out of me while i'm in the meeting" Karan says with a sarcastic laughter making us all roll our eyes at our drama boy.

"you know what i'll just arrange rooms and stuff, i'll try to increase our stay from one night to possibly three days or something, till then you guys make plan and of course both the couples please pack your stuff quickly coz i've an superb idea and we have to reach their a bit earlier, hurry up" Karan says before going in the study to make the arrangements.

"I think so we should start packing varna Karan hame kacha kha jayega" I state making them chuckle slightly.

"yeah" Asha gets up, "you guys didn't have breakfast also know, lemme order something light" she says picking up the phone to order.

"we've finished our breakfast haine Roshni?" Siddharth winks at me making my eyes widen and my cheeks turn red.

"really?" Rithwik asks in excitement

"yes bro it's one of the best breakfast i've ever had" Siddharth replies.

"when? and what was this amazing breakfast?" Rithwik asks innocently knowing exactly what Siddharth was meaning.

I clear my throat and take a nice deep breath to stop myself from strangling my man's neck, Siddharth! "uh...um...I..I..I need to pack, bye" I mutter running into our room, shutting the door. I could hear their laughter while I try to stop myself from blushing. 

'This is just the beginning Roshni, there's a lot more to come' I think knowing Siddharth completely, he'll always try to tease the hell out of me. It's not like I don't like it, in fact I love him for that, the way he expresses his love out to the world without any hesitations. Oh I love him so much.

I walk to our wardrobe to pack our clothes for the stay in Ontario.

This is the best trip in my whole life.

Roshni's POV Ends

Siddharth's POV

"we've finished our breakfast haine Roshni"  the look on her face when I asked this question was epic. I know she would be throwing daggers at me but what can I do, I just love to irritate her, and I also know that she loves it.

"dude are you here?" Rithwik snaps his finger in front of me making me break my thoughts.

"kya? yeah i'm here"

"I asked you something?" he raises his brows at me,

"i'm sorry kya pucha tu ne?"

"I asked that will Roshni have Chocolate Mousse? Or should I just order that for us?"

"yeah she'll have one nope order two for her you know how she is" I reply to his question thinking of her. She loves to eat, but hates when she puts on weight. The pout when she makes checking if she's put on any weight is really worth.

"okay thanks" Rithwik cuts the call looking at me, "i've told them to pack everything so that we could eat during the travel aur i'll help Asha for packing" he says going towards his room.

"aur haan Mr Romeo don't be late" he winks when he looks at me going towards my room. I roll my eyes and shut the door behind me.

There she is, my queen, my love, my life, my Roshni, packing our clothes in the bags with a cute smile in her face. Her smile is one of the things I love about her. You know she has dozen types of smiles or maybe even more than that. And one could can witness few smile types. Like this cute smile she'll have only when her heart is really happy, whenever she has this smile I don't mera dil main kuch kuch hota hai, I swear. My heart flutters every time I see her smile. It feels like i've done my job to keep her happy. 

But its not enough, Misha and Rohan are still free, they still haven't made there move. What are they upto? What do they want? Money? Well I can give them my whole wealth just to save my Roshni but why do they want to harm Roshni? 

I can't let them harm her, she is my life, if something happens to her then i'll die, I just can't be without her. 

Yes it was all my fault, I didn't listen to her, but I listened to the Principal, Misha... She has every right to be angry but what did she do, she threw all her anger away and is happy, like we never had a past, a bad past. What did I do to deserve you Roshni?

And what should I do with them? Misha and Rohan? And I still haven't told you about that...coz I don't how will you react it. I'm so sorry Roshni, i'm sorry for not telling you about your-

"Mr Siddharth Khurana, done checking out me?" she asks even though her back is facing me.

"how did you know i'm here?" I hear myself asking.

"well Mr Khurana hum dono ek hain, it's not like I can't recognize the other half of me...and I have a nose gifted by the god which can smell your perfume...aur waise bi kya main apni Siddharth ko nahi pahchaan sakti kya" she replies still not looking at me but I know she has this gorgeous smile plastered in her face right now.

You have to relax Siddharth, if you worry like this then who will keep her happy. You have to drop this matter for now. 

Breathe Siddharth breathe.

"are you fine baby?" she asks with concern walking upto me.

I immediately throw the frown and replace it with a smile, "yes love" I pulled her to me by her waist. She's so soft, her oh so soft skin is making me crazy.

"but you don't look like you're okay" she states cupping my face. 

"yes and its because of you" I rub her nose with mine pulling her more to myself.

"me?"

"yes you"

"kyun what did I do?"

"it's what you didn't do?"

"kya?" her face and voice filled with confusion.

"you didn't kiss me from morning" I try to sound as innocent as possible.

Her brows furrowed together, her eyes dancing with amusement and her lips moving here and there trying to comprehend what I said.

"aww Siddharth, I love you so much" she says shaking my face which is placed between her palms.

"and I love you too, now where's my kiss?" I pout leaning in close to her.

She smiles and leans forward connecting our lips.

Warmth.

That's all I feel whenever we kiss. I feel like i am in heaven.

Her fingers tangled with my hair, in an attempt to pull me closer, I wasn't objecting as we both deepen the kiss.

I pulled my body closer to hers, pulling her waist to get even more closer to her. I moved a step forward which only made us trip and fall in the bed together. With me on top. That's a bonus!

We break the kiss as I adjust myself on her.

"seriously Siddharth" she rolls her eyes making me giggle, "now get up we've to get ready"

"sirf ek kissy please please please" I make puppy eyes which I know that she can never reject.

"aww" she replies and secures our my lips with hers.

This time, she kissed me more softer. I kissed her back with as much as softness. It made me feel warm all over. She made me feel warm.

"ab" she voices as I place my forehead on her, with our nose tips touching.

"ab"

"I love you Roshni" 

"I love you too Siddharth" her face glows as she replies.

I kiss her nose and roll with her so that she is top off me now.

Her light curls falls on my face, making me inhale the sweet strawberry smell, that makes my heart go crazy.

"challe" I ask tucking her hair behind her ear, looking at her soft skin, her dark brown eyes, her bubbly cheeks, and my dessert, her lips.

"no" she stokes my cheek, pushing off few strands of my hair.

"no?"

"hmm, I wanna stay like this Siddharth, in your arms, feeling safe" she says resting her head in my chest. I smile and pull her more closer to me.

"you're always safe with me Roshni"

"I know, and that's why I love you"

"i'm never gonna get used to this"

"which?"

"you, confessing your love for me" I answer making her look at me,

"and i'm never gonna get used to say that I love you so much"

"and i'm never gonna get used to this too"

"which?" she asks again.

"this" and I join my lips to her, sucking them slowly.

"ahem ahem" and there comes the infamous cough by whoever the hell is!

"shit" I curse as I see Karan leaning at the door, with his hands shoved in his pockets, and looking as with a smirk and a raised brow.

I roll my eyes as Roshni gets up and I follow her suit.

"uh..i'll go to the washroom" she excuses and runs towards the restroom shutting the door with a thud.

"uh..." I clear my throat, "Karan k..k..kuch kam tha?" I ask him who was smiling showing all his white soldiers.

"haan tha we need to start, and for that we need to load the baggage's, but don't you worry i'll take them tum jao, haffun i'll be back in five minutes get ready and please close the door" he said taking both our bags.

"no i'll help you" I say taking our bags from him as he already was having few bags.

"nahi bhai, you continue i'll handle it, tumari pyaar wahaan tumari intezaar kar rahi hogi jao jao" he winks at me making me smile.

"Karan" I state shaking my head, "Roshni come let's go" I call out for her.

"where's Rithwik and Asha?" I ask,

"oh as in AshWik woh dono, you won't beleive Sid but I found them in the same position I found you and Roshni" he smirks.

"OMG what seriously?" I laugh while  going towards the study with him.

"kya hua? why are you laughing?" I hear Roshni asking as she walks beside me.

"woh" I start as see Karan signalling him to tell.

"woh Rosh, he is laughing coz I found hamari pyaari AshWik in the same way I found you guys" he winks at Roshni who couldn't stop from laughing and blushing. 

"what?" she giggles looking like this cute girl. Isn't she the best?

"Rithwik Asha jaldi ao" I call out for them as we sat in the couch.

"uh Rosh your doughnut is there" Karan says pointing to a invisible plastic box.

"really" she screeches as she makes her way towards it.

"wow" she says as she picks the doughnut. My lady surely loves her appetite more than me!

"amazing" she mutters as she eats the doughnut which was supposed to be packed for our travel.

Here I am, staring at her like a love sick puppy, and she is sitting in the chair, comfortably, munching our travel snacks.

"baby just so you know those are reserved for the travel" I say making her look at me still not stopping to chew.

"I know...but...main kya karoon, these are jusht sho amashing" I smile when she tries to speak with her mouth filled with food. Just like a baby, my baby!

"bhai where did you find her?" Karan asks looking at her.

"the same place where he found you" she replies to him.

"hahaha" he rolls his eyes.

"Wahi just taste this once and I swear you'll be ordering more, try this, its awesome, I mean the chocolate ganache is so" she throws a kiss in the air.

"really, well i'll give it a try" Karan says as he makes his way to the table.

And here I am, staring at the two idiots, namely my brother and my life, chomping the life of the doughnuts.

I laugh, hitting my forehead with my palm.

"did I miss anything?" Asha asks as she brings her bag.

"yeah just one and a half dozen of doughnuts" I reply when she looks at Karan and Roshni.

"you guys, i'm gonna kill you for this, you know na I love them to the core" and next thing I knew Asha snatched the box from Roshni and starts to eat them in a really funny way.

"kids" I mutter picking one of the doughnuts. How am I gonna miss this? But i'm sure Rithwik is gonna miss it coz we are on a eating spree a doughnut eating spree.

I close my eyes as I feel the chocolate taste in my tongue. Oh wow!

And I start to munch with the others giving them a high competition, on whose gonna eat more.

Our eyes widen, with our faces covered with chocolate ganache and with few crumbs, as we eye the only left doughnut.

I look onto the other three as I was holding the box, the have a look in their faces saying  'i'm so gonna get it else you're gone'.

We are standing in a circle so I move slightly to my left, making even them move. I move to my right, coming back to our positions.

And in a swift moment I break the circle pushing them away from me, I ran literally, saving this one doughnut. I know i'm a multimillionaire, and if I just snap my fingers there'd be millions and millions of them in front of me just the way I want but, but more than them I want this. I know I sound like this possessive 10 year old boy saving his whatever stuff from his friends, i'm that boy. I'm gonna eat this no one else is. Not even Roshni, I know she is my life I can give my whole life to her if she wants but not this, i'm sorry baby.

I stood behind the couch while Karan is in front of me, Asha on my left and Roshni on my right. I know their tactics, they'd now being getting ready to pounce on me at the same moment, but will I let them succeed, HELL NO!

It just happened just as i thought, the three literally pounced on me like i'm their prey, but I was smart enough to find their moves and just in time I swiftly move making them clash with themselves. Don't I know them? After all i've spent my whole life with these idiots, even though they've grown their inner child didn't.

I smirk as I run again.

Roshni stood in front of me while Karan and Asha blocked my paths covering me in a circle. What am I gonna do now?

Okay i'm loosing my sense right now, why? coz my life standing in front of me is biting her oh so soft luscious lips, making me so freaking aroused. Little does she knows I want suck the blood of them.

"f**k" I curse as she starts to play with her lips, pouting and biting 'em in a really sexy way, and trust me when I say in a really sexy way!

I can feel the hardness between my legs. OH Roshni!

Her lips formed into a smirk and next before even I can comprehend what happened she snatched the box from me grinning widely as she runs winking at me.

SHIT! I breathe as i follow her. This woman makes me really go crazy, like really crazy! I just gave the box to her just like that. Shit Siddharth go after her.

I shake my thoughts and run behind Asha and Karan.

We block her paths with smirks pasted on all our faces.

She was about to escape and just in time I caught her by pulling her waist, making her back hit my chest. Karan and Asha come in front and try to snatch the box from Roshni.

We are fighting like idiots, for a single chocolate glazed doughnut! And now i'm sure as hell, if that doughnut was alive, it would opened the box and just would've told us like "get a doughnut guys" and would've got the hell lost from us.

"FREEZE" We hear a voice making us freeze.

Rithwik comes in front of us standing to the right of me.

"hmm too much struggle huh for a doughnut which now is MINE" he says as he takes the doughnut.

I know it's just a game we can move, but it's a true game for us and if someone moved or disobeyed the rules then that person toh gaya bhai. It was our game during our school days, we literally used to snatch many things, desserts mainly, using this game. And because of this game now we four our witnessing Rithwik munch the last chocolate doughnut. Oh my chocolate doughnut i'm gonna miss you...okay this is bit too much but main kya karoon, i want it. Even after finishing almost half a dozen I want one more, judge away!

"release" Rithwik claps his hands in air as a satisfied smirk in his face forms.

"toh who won?" he asks.

"you" we all mutter not moving an inch, we were standing in the same position, with Asha and Karan holding the empty box which is in Roshni's hands, and me holding Roshni's waist getting lost in her hair.

"I told release" he repeats making Asha and Karan move away.

"chodo mujhe" Roshni tells making me realise our closeness.

I leave her, we all look at each other and burst into laughter like we've just seen the world's most funniest scene out there.

We clean a bit, we the boys pack our bags checking if everything is in intact while Roshni and Asha were giving a light touch up to there beautiful faces.

As they come to the living room again, we three stand making a curve, while our queens complete the circle.

And next you know we brought our palms keeping on top of the previous one.

"Ontario here we come" we shout, happiness laced in our voice as we raise our hands to the air, laughing our hearts out.

This is surely the best trip of my whole life! Hell Yeah!

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, so how was this chapter? Nice? Did you guys like it?

I don't why but i'm starting to write in first person POV, what about you guys? Do you want me to write in first person POV or in third person POV?

Will be waiting eagerly for your reviews and please do acknowledge if are you guys okay with the plan i've made on posting chapters on Sunday.

Until the next update bye❤️

With Love❤️

Suha❤️

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Their passion is burning hot. Good to see them like this.