glad you liked the update 

ya let me update the next update as soon as possible 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great episode.

Nirbhai's mother didn't spoil the wedding. Happy about that.

Hi Anaptiras

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the episode 

yes Nirbhay's mother didn't spoil the wedding glad you are happy about it 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?

Fabulous episode.

Waiting for the next.

Hi Sanjana

thanks for the comment

yes dear I am fine

hope you are too doing good 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Mary 

thanks for the comment

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily193

Hi Sakshi,

How are you? I was really sad with the way MATSH ended. One day I accidentally found you story and thus far I have silently read all your updates for Ranveers Unsaid Feelings 1 to 12. 

Well done my friend.  You have kept Ranveer and Ishani's love story alive for me. 

Anxiously awaiting your future updates.

😉

Hi Lily 

thanks for the comment and welcome to my story 

yes dear I am fine 

hope you are too doing good 

yes even mee so sad for MATSH improper end 

happy that you found my story and happy that you were a silent reader to my story 

and happy that a silent reader has come out 

happy that you read all the story from 1st to 12th 

happy that my story was a means to keep ishveer story alive 

keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Diduuuuuu, long time no see....how are U? I'm truly sorry for not replying soon.....don't know why, but i didn't get any notifications when u updated those chapters....I just came here & saw u updated, I was dumbstruck for a while....I'm truly sorry didu.....those updates are awesome.....looking forward to it.....stay safe didu

Hi Asif

missed you so much my boy 

yes long time no see 

yes  I am fine bro what about you 

its okay no need to be sorry 

glad you liked the update 

keep reading 

happy that you are back 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 760

As Nirbhay's mother shouted Nirbhay's name everyone in the hall turned and saw the entrance were everyone who were smiling seeing Nirbhay's mother were turning their face to a shocked face. Nirbhay seeing his mother standing in the entrance of the house had a what to react face as soon as he saw the file in her hand and with the file color getting its Rithika's file had a shocked face. 

Nirbhay's mother(walked fast and came near the stage and saw Nirbhay with a anger face):Finally you Married her?

Nirbhay(with a making up face):Maa I already told you know that I am going to marry Rithika and as I said I have Married her.

Nirbhay's mother(with a anger face):She is not a fit girl to you. 

Nirbhay:Maa I like Rithika so much and I feel I will lead a happy life If Rithika is with me. 

Nirbhay's mother:Bull Shit....(showing the file in her hand towards Nirbhay):What about this Nirbhay? Yesterday Night you came to our house and you hided this file. I saw this file and I have read what was in this file. (immediately turning her eyes to Rithika):Yesterday you went to hospital know?

Rithika(with a what to react face shook her head as yes):haan

Everyone hearing it had a what face were all of the family member never know about Rithika's going to hospital and all were thinking why Rithika need to go to hospital. 

Nirbhay's mother:(in a loud tone):What happened to you yesterday?

Rithika:I had stomach pain so Nirbhay took me to hospital that is it. It was a food poison that is it. 

Nirbhay's mother(with a anger face shook her head as on):Oh Nirbhay told you that you had food poison..

Rithika:Haan...

Nirbhay(getting the situation seeing his mother):Maa enough you go home we will also come to home after sometime then let us talk..

Nirbhay's mother:No way my son. Let me talk here. Then only This Ranveer's family will get to know what they have done to you. (taking a deep breath and seeing Rithika):See you did't have food poison yesterday. you won't be able to conceive a child in your womb. (showing the report to her):This report is the evidence for that. 

Everyone had a shocked face were Amba kept her hand in her mouth. Ishani with a shocked face saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her with a shocked face. Rithika was shell shocked to hear what Nirbhay's mother said. Nirbhay had a what to react face were he didn't think this problem will come in front of him on this day. 

Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's mother):What?

Nirbhay's mother(shaking her head as yes):Hmmm you can never conceive a child. yesterday Nirbhay came to our house and hided this report in his room. (shaking her head as a sign of great):But Rithika you are a great girl only. Nirbhay was a man who never understood women in his life. But that man today is ready to marry a girl who cannot give him a child. To that extreme you have changed my son. 

Rithika(hearing it turned and saw Nirbhay):you know this already that I cannot conceive a child?

Nirbhay(seeing her with a confident face shook his head as yes):Haan I know that yesterday night itself. 

Rithika(with little tears in her eyes):Then why....(bit stammering):Why did you marry me? you could have stopped the marriage know?

Nirbhay(with a light smile):Because I love you so much Rithika. I cannot leave you as it is for this reason. (seeing Ishani and Ranveer and in a clear tone):Ishani and Ranveer....Haan yesterday night Rithika had a stomach pain. I took her to the hospital. They tested her and they said me that Rithika cannot conceive. During a knife stab her uterus has become weak and due to that her womb cannot conceive a child. But there is a 2% chance for her to conceive. I only stabbed her with knife know? And more of everything I loved her. You all no need to worry here after Rithika is my responsibility and I will take care of her. I will never leave her for this reason. 

Every one in the family had a happy smile. Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram too smiled happily hearing Nirbhay's decision. Rithika saw Nirbhay with a teary eyes. 

Nirbhay(turning to his mother):I have accepted Rithika with whole heart Maa. please you can leave now...

Nirbhay's mother(had a angry face were turning to Ishani and Ranveer):Its all because of you both only. Finally you both made my son to get married to a women who cannot conceive know. I will never forgive you both. (seeing Ranveer):Be ready Ranveer you have to answer for my Naina's dead.(seeing Ishani):And you for making my son to fall in love with this Rithika. I will never leave you both. (telling it with a angry face throwing the file in front of Nirbhay and she walked from there and went out of the house).

Nirbhay as soon as his mother left from there took the file from the floor and saw Rithika were Rithika was still now having teary eyes. 

Nirbhay(seeing Aarthi):Aarthi keep this file safely..

Aarthi(getting it and seeing Nirbhay):Tk Bhaiya...

Ranveer(came near Nirbhay and seeing him):Why you did't tell this to us Nirbhay? Yesterday itself you could have called us know?

Nirbhay(seeing Ranveer): I didn't want all of you to get tensed. I even didn't want Rithika to know about this Ranveer. But Maa came and told all the truth. I am seriously happy in this marriage Ranveer. 

Baa(with a smile came to Nirbhay):You have made us proud Nirbhay...

Nirbhay(with a smile shook his head as yes to Baa and seeing Rithika):Let's get everyone's blessings. 

Rithika wiping her tears and with a silent face shook her head as yes and as Nirbhay bend to fall in Baa's feet she too fell in Baa's feet along with Nirbhay. Baa Blessed them. The couple then fell in Kailash and Amba's feet and got the blessing from all the other elders. 

Baa(as soon as Rithika and Nirbhay got the Blessings of elders seeing Ishani):Ishani make the arrangement for sending the bride and groom their house. 

Ishani:Tk Baa...

Ishani signed Mala to come with her and both Mala and Ishani went towards the dinning area. After a few minutes Nirbhay and Rithika were standing in the entrance of RV mansion. Ishani showed the plate of rice to Rithika. 

Ishani:Take the rice and shower it inside the house and step out of the house and have a happy married life. 

Rithika(with a light smile):Thank you so much Ishani for everything..

Ishani:you are always welcome. 

Rithika took the rice in her both the hands and made it fall over the house floor and then she started to walk out of the house were Nirbhay too walked with her. Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram too waved bye to everyone and started to go with Nirbhay and Rithika. Rithika and Nirbhay got in the car back seat were a driver was ready in Nirbhay's car. In another car vikram, Uttam and Aarthi got in and the both the cars started to move towards Nirbhay's Mumbai house. 

Everyone in the house were so happy as soon as Rithika and Nirbhay went after getting Married. All the guests were leaving one by one the house was slowly turning to normal as the workers were removing the stage of the marriage and other decorations were taken off. 

All of them were moving one by one to their room were as everyone were moving Disha was alone standing near a pillar and was thinking the anger of Nirbhay's mother were the way Nirbhay's mother showed her anger towards Ranveer and Ishani came to her mind. Her Mind again thought about the way Ranveer slapped her and the way Ishani supported Ranveer and showed her bad in the eyes of Manas and family. 

Disha(in thoughts):So the enemy of Ishani and Ranveer is Nirbhay's mother. I am sure she will be ready to even kill Ranveer and Ishani. I don't want Ishani or Ranveer to die but they have to live but they need to live without happiness in their life. For that I surely need to meet Nirbhay's mother soon...

To be continued smiley2

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😊Update soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Nirbhay stood by his love and did not let his mother destroy it.