Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣Oh damn!!! Really??Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Maui’s free time is occupied by saving drafts for Mega trend and Pavin has put her into the job 😆
😆 Imagine those who have tried in hundreds and still not got a reply. Whose position is enviable then?
Atleast they have a chance but I don't even have a chance..😭
no idea🤣
Shyd September mein😆
to account bnalo😆Originally posted by: divaprincess
Atleast they have a chance but I don't even have a chance..😭
Arre, then why not open a fan account on twitter and try your luck? If you wish enough, ho jayega 😳Originally posted by: divaprincess
Atleast they have a chance but I don't even have a chance..😭
I don’t believe her news they never came true
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
to account bnalo😆
Na ..main aise hi theek hu..it's better to look from far and enjoy it..khud nhi ghusna mujhe..😆
Arre, then why not open a fan account on twitter and try your luck? If you wish enough, ho jayega 😳
Na main aise hi theek hu..not comfortable with social media..😆