Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
kaleje ka tukda kaun kehta hai bey?🤣
Jigar ka tukda to suna hai
Haan your aant is antdiya for us😆
Catcher jigar and kaleja is the same. It means liver.
Aur haan kaleje ka tukdaa bhi hota hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
kaleje ka tukda kaun kehta hai bey?🤣
Jigar ka tukda to suna hai
Haan your aant is antdiya for us😆
Catcher jigar and kaleja is the same. It means liver.
Aur haan kaleje ka tukdaa bhi hota hai.
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Catcher jigar and kaleja is the same. It means liver.
Aur haan kaleje ka tukdaa bhi hota hai.
Jigar is also liver??
Why the hell I was proud of my Hindi whole my life??🤔
Maafi 😆. Sarcasm 🙄. Pure nonsense. You wrote well babe 👍.Originally posted by: divaprincess
Why?? I didn't get you
No meenakshi jiOriginally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Catcher jigar and kaleja is the same. It means liver.
Aur haan kaleje ka tukdaa bhi hota hai.
Jigar is not liver, it is heart😳
🤣🤣Maafi 😆. Sarcasm 🙄. Pure nonsense. You wrote well babe 👍.
Maafi 😆. Sarcasm 🙄. Pure nonsense. You wrote well babe 👍.
I thought I will get some different perspective from your side..I was quite keen to know...
Now I am disappointed
Ok I just googled to solve all the confusion..literal meaning of both kaleja and jigar is liver in Urdu but they both are used for heart too...
I think I will just stick to Dil,man ,hriday❤️
Hahahahahahaha... you Himanshi you... nalayak you... 🤣 😋 Liver is called Karal in Malayalam and we cannot sense it 🤣Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
tum sb nalayak ho, apne liver ko feel hai kr skte
Liver is called kaleja in Punjabi and I can sense it, it's very common to sense if your liver is not doing well.😒
You nalayak log😡
Waise cut down on the kind of food you are having and do a checkup magicliversensingguy 🤣
😡😡 You I broke itHahahahahahaha... you Himanshi you... nalayak you... 🤣 😋 Liver is called Karal in Malayalam and we cannot sense it 🤣
Waise cut down on the kind of food you are having and do a checkup magicliversensingguy 🤣
And I can sense my liver😡
I too googled it and jigar is not liver, they clearly stateOriginally posted by: divaprincess
Ok I just googled to solve all the confusion..literal meaning of both kaleja and jigar is liver in Urdu but they both are used for heart too...
I think I will just stick to Dil,man ,hriday❤️