Yaar I cannot understand mai kidhar se entry loon? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar I cannot understand mai kidhar se entry loon? 😆
Abir is in his room alone. You go there and offer him the help where he will refuse you...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yaar I cannot understand mai kidhar se entry loon? 😆
Uff ye lo aa gayi Anami. Jo bolna hai bol.😆
Congo Goldie 🤗
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Congo Goldie 🤗
Thank you 😊 I didn’t even notice
Yaar, you are too good as Anami.
Really? 😲
You mean I'm good villain? 😆
Congratulations Shristi.... 🥳You're a Goldie now... ❤️
Prit you're doing too good re... Your dialogues are just❤️👏