Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thats more than Kangeroo did 😆

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It would’ve made Vidhyut’s day. More seniors should do this.Such acts will increase the brotherhood/sisterhood in the industry and make it a more viable environment to work which in return will help them make better movies.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aaj kal logo ko dikhane ke liye karna padta hai.😆

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

A huge hrithik fan, But I  genuinely feel this is  his PR talking... Associating himself with an outsider and trying to come   across as someone who supports outsiders..

Happy to be wrong, but isn't he the one wrote lovely under Karan Johars message ? 

Now seeing the HUGE backlash, which forced Salman to change his movie line up, Akshay to postpone trailers, he has possibly come up with this PR stunt... Never seen him do something like this in last 20 years..

I always support Hrithik in his battle with Kangana , but he comes across as someone who is very concerned about his  squeky clean image 

I still remember his tweet regarding his Divorce  . Hr smartly put all the blame on his wife..

"This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life. If her smiles are brighter without me, my love for her must accomplish that,

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Aaj kal logo ko dikhane ke liye karna padta hai.😆

jo na kare wo problem jo kare wo bhi

Kabhi to chain lelo 🤢

HearMeRoar thumbnail

That was very collegial of him.

HR is a bona-fide superstar and apparently a decent human. You don't always have to do extraordinary things. A simple word can mean a lot in some cases.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

His next movie should be releasing soon.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hrithik is genuinely telling that his mom is a Vidyut fan, at least this part can't be PR talking.😊❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

His next movie should be releasing soon.

Hrithik doesnt have a film till 2022 probably