Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Bas pyaar ke do meethe bol jhilmilaayenge
To hans kyoon ki Vansh toh tera.
Ae mere dil tu gaaye jaa


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Bas pyaar ke do meethe bol jhilmilaayenge
To hans kyoon ki Vansh toh tera.
Ae mere dil tu gaaye jaa


Originally posted by: NitaReid
Shibani dear, Thank you for this one , I was such a fun moment 🥳 and I got my title to win as well 😆. So more memorable . Thank You once again
Glad you liked it😳 I was so nervous😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Aahhhh, these awards and titles are the BEST! 🤣🤣
And so apt too!
Thank you so much for this Shibu!! 🤗🤗
I had kept them simple, then socha ki todha fun laaye😆
Talking like this 😆 is fun 🤣 I hope 😆😆 no one notices my rage and 🤣. Jelousy and insecurites🤣😆

I hope I put up the gif of the right actress😳🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Mere liye aap dono winner ho🤗😎Shyam thoda kam though😆
Twins ke saath aisa hi hota hai 🤣. One is always better than the other. 😎
siblings are forced to share😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Glad you liked it😳 I was so nervous😆
Girl you went as far as to get my gif from my DP, of course I love it 🤗.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Mere liye aap dono winner ho🤗😎Shyam thoda kam though😆
Ladki ka chakkar hai ... ladki ka chakkar 🤣
Talking like this 😆 is fun 🤣 I hope 😆😆 no one notices my rage and 🤣. Jelousy and insecurites🤣😆
I know you arent talking me Shy for not awarding you, becuase of teh emoticon 😆