woohoo congrats Nita🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
woohoo congrats Nita🥳
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
You should put out the list of those who didn't vote so we can shame them.
Full disclaimer: I didn't vote. I felt too guilty because I knew who suggested what.
Stop making excuses. Even I voted inspite of knowing who gave what suggestion 😆
Congrats Shyam
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Golmaal series
Gopal, Laxman x 2, Madhav, Lucky want to appreciate all 5 titles, but have chosen
Shyam
as the winner for the title
"Go Go Golmaal"
The scoreboard is
Okay I voted for this option too.
Congrats shyam babua🥳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Golmaal series
Gopal, Laxman x 2, Madhav, Lucky want to appreciate all 5 titles, but have chosen
Shyam
as the winner for the title
"Go Go Golmaal"
The scoreboard is
Golmaal: The Madness Continues was tied for first. Why are you so bias for me Shibani. 🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Stop making excuses. Even I voted inspite of knowing who gave what suggestion 😆
It why I didnt vote for any of my suggestion though 😆
Avenger series

22 MCU movies till Endgame and 22 titles, co-incidence? I think yes!
Tony Stark wants
Mahi
To intern at Stark industry for the title
"Avengers: Dawn of the Millenium"

The scoreboard is

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Golmaal series
Gopal, Laxman x 2, Madhav, Lucky want to appreciate all 5 titles, but have chosen
Shyam
as the winner for the title
"Go Go Golmaal"
The scoreboard is
Both are tied right? Veto voting 😎
Congratulations Shyaaaaam!🥳
![]()
Yayyy go Mahi congrats i voted for that