Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

We felt so proud that bhai helped a fan, which was in his capacity being in direct contact with the hospital and brahmkumaris, he could help so he did. And I have no doubts that if it was not in his capacity, still he would have tried his best. As that is Sidharth!!

But the job Sonu Sood is doing, I sometimes wonder, how is he managing it all. Really man, this man deserves some puruskaar by the Govt, that will motivate him more and others too. Although he is already doing more than enough because his deeds motivate him but still he deserves all the love and appreciation. 

Sonu Sood’s deed not comparable at all! Kudos to him! He deserves all the appreciation and awards 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

dum hai to jake I broke it se poocho🤣,I bet, even she can't make you understand as probably she herself doesn't know what she is trying to say😆

mujhe kuch bhi nahi Samajh aaya 😆 even she doesn’t know probably 😆

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nina_share

I know my hindi is bad as it is, but I swear when she tweets it’s like she’s speaking some other language 😆

gibberish😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

We felt so proud that bhai helped a fan, which was in his capacity being in direct contact with the hospital and brahmkumaris, he could help so he did. And I have no doubts that if it was not in his capacity, still he would have tried his best. As that is Sidharth!!

But the job Sonu Sood is doing, I sometimes wonder, how is he managing it all. Really man, this man deserves some puruskaar by the Govt, that will motivate him more and others too. Although he is already doing more than enough because his deeds motivate him but still he deserves all the love and appreciation. 

Glad you mentioned it. I have mentioned it on the next thread’s Intro. Sonu Sood now and Akshay Kumar too previously have set benchmarks and I am glad Sidharth is not falling short. The moment he knew his help was required, he promptly did the needful. Meanwhile, yes, Sonu Sood’s work is beyond remarkable. Did you watch the last week of Kapil Sharma- the Sonu Sood episode is not to be missed. He is an absolutely fantastic guy. 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelsDevil

Khabri soche nhi Honge ki sana Mia ho jayegi🤣

But like i said maybe sana ka makeover ho agar wo webseries shoot kr rhi h toh

Usse look reveal krne se mana kiya gya ho ye ho skta h🤪

Bki dkhte h

Look reveal or social media distance yehi lag raha hai or else there is no reason for sana to stay away from snapchat from ten days .koyi itna bhi busy nahi hote hai ki shoot pe pics or videos bhi nahi click karte shoot pe.

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Glad you mentioned it. I have mentioned it on the next thread’s Intro. Sonu Sood now and Akshay Kumar too previously have set benchmarks and I am glad Sidharth is not falling short. The moment he knew his help was required, he promptly did the needful. Meanwhile, yes, Sonu Sood’s work is beyond remarkable. Did you watch the last week of Kapil Sharma- the Sonu Sood episode is not to be missed. He is an absolutely fantastic guy. 

after you mentioned about TKSS returns, I watched all of it I guess😆

Madhu one, sonu one and their own partners one too😆

Parmeet krushna bivhare phase huye hain🤣

Luvpari345 thumbnail

I think shefali mika singh gaana aa raha hai or shefali ka koyi gaana that’s why spoke about Asim so that news mein aajaye. That’s what Himanshi is saying. Some asim fan tweeted she is using Asim and not taking stand for him when shefali and parag are mocking Asim so she replied this and told its for publicity of their song so at that time should she reply them and get them more publicity . 

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

I think shefali mika singh gaana aa raha hai or shefali ka koyi gaana that’s why spoke about Asim so that news mein aajaye. That’s what Himanshi is saying. Some asim fan tweeted she is using Asim and not taking stand for him when shefali and parag are mocking Asim so she replied this and told its for publicity of their song so at that time should she reply them and get them more publicity . 

m proud of you🤣

See stalking k faide😆 

Luvpari345 thumbnail

I was thinking same! And if the project is something quick like an MV then there’s no reason to stay away from social media for 10+ days because video shoots are max 1-2 days. So maybe she really is just staying away from SM like you mentioned, or it’s some bigger confidential project that’s taking longer. 

I was thinking maybe we are about to get lucky with some joint project 😆 hence the secrecy.. because apparently per some sources Sid wasn’t happy with the photo leaks of DKKA. But like you said I feel there’s no way to keep it this much under wraps. 

Koi na we’ll find out from Sid-Sana themselves, which is the best way 👍🏼

People are saying about sana shoot but then they will know about project details and coactor which they don’t know. Based on Kaushal mehul travel stories everyone are assuming is what I feel. 

exactly if sana is shooting for song it completes in one or two days max and that too she won’t stop posting her pics. If it’s some big confidential project Where cast and crew are made strict and sana is Too busy That she comes to home only to sleep then there is possibility she can’t post pics because during shoot she can’t post as her look will be revealed. 

lmao I’m becoming more curious now .

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I know my hindi is bad as it is, but I swear when she tweets it’s like she’s speaking some other language 😆

Iske tweets tou iske gaanon se b ziada Bakwas hain 😬